09

Day -3
Niykee's POV:

"See Abel gets it!" My dad says as he breaks into a heart laugh with Abel next to him

Abel and I came down to Toronto to spend the weekend with my family and it's been a very good distraction from all the shit happening in our lives.

"Oh my gosh, Edward, finish chewing first! You're going to choke on your food!" My mum rolls her eyes as she starts to collect the plates, with some assistance from Nick, my brother, and I.

My dad continues to laugh, his voice booming in the whole dining room, "Honey, are you hearing this boy?" My dad asks as he points at Abel who is also laughing.

"Yes! He's hilarious!" My mum says as she rolls her eyes as she starts picking up the empty cups.

I drop the plates in my hand on the countertop as they all proceed to entertain each other. My father and Abel have always got along scarily well, it's like they were friends or something before me.

"No if you see it from my point of view I'm being helpful!" Abel counties to banter as I walk back in, I roll my eyes at the two as Abel finishes his wine as my dad nearly chokes on his champagne.

"Dad, your laugh is literally giving me a headache. Oh my gosh!" My sister Nicola complains as she starts making her way upstairs in a strop causing my dad to laugh even harder.

I take the cups of Nickolas and put them away, watching as he also starts making his way upstairs, not making his exit know to anyone.

"I will clear it up, go relax or something." I tell my mum as she starts to fold the table cloth, my dad walks up to me and kisses my forehead in response.

"Aw, that's my girl, good night love."

"Good night dad." I smile back as I kiss his cheek.

"Thank you my love," my mother says as she kisses my cheek, "I'll see you in the morning."

I smile back at her and watch as everyone goes upstairs, leaving Abel and I bring the only ones downstairs. I walk over to the sink and start to rinse the dishes, before loading the dishwasher and Abel wraps his arms around me before kissing the back of my ear.

"That food was mad good, but I'm kinda hungry for dessert." He whispering as he nibbled on my earlobe making me cringe. He placed his hands on my hips, turning me around to face him.

Abel keeps perfect eye contact with me as I look down, blushing. After years of being with just him, he still gives me butterflies. "Abel... Why are you staring at me like that?" I smirk as I look at him through my lashes.