08

Day -5
Niykee's POV:

I park my Porsche by the entrance anxiously

I park my Porsche by the entrance anxiously. I know damn well that Abel would be pissed if he knew I can here without him but what he doesn't know can hurt him right.

I pick up my bag that laying on the empty passenger seat before leaving my car. I fold my arms, desperately trying to keep myself warm, today's outfit choice wasn't a sensible one for the weather right now. I make my way over to the large glass doors before pushing through them to see the receptionist look up at me in irritation.

I make my way over to her with a friendly smile on my face, "Hi can I see Ms Hall please." I say once I reach her desk.

She looks up at me and I can tell she's irritated but I have no idea why, "Ms Hall only does couples counselling," she looks behind me as if she's looking at someone, "and I can see you're a party of one."

"Aren't you vigilant!" I say with a sarcastic chuckles at the end. "Just call Ms Hall and tell her Mrs Tesfaye wants to talk to her."

"Is it urgent?"

"Yes, now can you call her or is there a problem?" I furrow my eyebrows as I lean on the desk.

The receptionist breaths out of her nose heavily before picking up the phone and dialling Ms Hall. "I have Mrs Tesfaye here. She hasn't got an appointment." She pauses and looks up at me, "Are you sure? Okay, bye."

She hangs up the phone and itches the corner of her lip before replying to me, "Ms Hall said you can go through."

"Thanks." I say before smiling fairly and making my way to the elevator. I wait patiently till we get to the fortieth floor. Once the elevator door opens I step out, the only audible sound being my heels on the floor. I make my way down the hallway to Ms Halls office, taking in the glossy wood floors and the dark oak wood tables with flower vases on them placed after every turn.

Once I reach her office door I open it to meet her sat at her desk, doing som paper work, "Oh, Niykee I thought we were meeting again later this week."

"Yeah, we are, I'm sorry for intruding."

"No, no that's fine. I need a distraction from this anyway." She chuckles as she drops her pen down on the sheet of paper she was just working on. "Are you alright.

"Yeah, I just wanted to talk to you." I say before closing the door fully behind me.

"Yeah of course, sit down." She smiles as she signals to the double burgundy couch I'm usually sat on.