02

Day -16
Niykee's POV:

Day -16Niykee's POV:

"Hey." I smile as I lean up and give Abel a kiss.

"Where have you been?" Abel asks with a concerned look on his face.

"Had to buy food. What's up?"

"I woke up this morning horny as fuck and you weren't here."

"I'm sure that since you're a big boy you can sort yourself out."

"Yep, I'm a big boy indeed." Abel jokes as he gives me a wink.

"Ugh." I scoff, "Whatever."

"Why the fuck did you go out wearing that?" He asks seriously as he looks down at my small crop top.

"Because it's hot as shit right now." I roll my eyes before turning and starting to get the groceries out.

"Don't even try doing that shit again, I don't want niggas thinking about you when you're mine."

"You're so extra man."

"What did you say to me?" Abel asks as he grips my hair and lays a kiss on my jawline.

"Nothing, sorry daddy." I say back with an eye roll then I soon realize what I just said, "I didn't mean that sexually." I try to backtrack but Abel already has a big ass grin on his face.

"Nah too late. Your little friend is awake already and wants you." Abel says before engulfing me with his arms and laying kisses all over my shoulder and neck.

"Abel stop!" I squeal in excitement as Abel starts to rub his semi-hard length against my ass.

Abel moves his hands to the button on my jeans of undoes it with ease before taking my zipper down. "You don't really want me to stop though do you?" He asks as be brings his hands into my panties and starts to rub my clit slowly.

I throw my head back onto his shoulder as he picks up speed quickly giving me no time to adjust. "Oh fuck." I pant.

"This pussy is so wet. Is wet for any other niggas?" He asks me as he lifts his other hand up to grip my breasts.

"No." I say breathlessly, "Just for you."

"That's what I like to hear." He whispers before sucking harshly at different spots on my neck.

My legs shake as the pleasure of my incoming high rushes through me, I grip onto the countertop in front of me to stabilize myself as moans escape my lips. "I'm gonna cum." I say through moans.

"Come on baby girl cum for daddy." He whispers as he slips a finger into me.

"Fuck!" I shout as my legs shake as the intense wave of pleasure runs through me.

Without warming Abel bends me over the countertop and pulls my jeans and panties off before inserting himself into me.

"Oh my god!" I shout as Abel thrusts into me roughly.