Chapter 34

Please Don't Leave...
Chapter 34

(Aspens POV)
After Sammy stormed out, Jack chased after her and 20 minutes later they came back into the room like nothing had ever happened.
Shit.
My plan didn't work. I need a new one.

(Sammy's POV)
Jack and I decided not to tell Aspen what had happened over night. We were only in Cincinnati for the show tonight and then we would get on the tour bus, where we would have our OWN beds. Eben was with his family, and was flying out to Cincinnati in a few hours.

We all got ready and decided to look around the city. I wore this outfit

 I wore this outfit

these shoes

and left my hair down

and left my hair down. Of course Aspen picked out the slutty-est thing she could find and put it on.

I wanted to do some more vlogging, so I grabbed my camera and took it with me

I wanted to do some more vlogging, so I grabbed my camera and took it with me. We made it to Starbucks and the Cincinnati Aquarium before we needed to go to sound check.
The venue was huge, and my breath was taken away by the rows and rows of seats waiting to be filled.
J- Babe? Sammy? Earth to Sammy.
S- Huh what, oh sorry.
I snapped out of my daze.
J- We need you.
S- For what?
J- You might want to warm up.
S- Warm up what.
J- Your voice.
S- My voice?
J- Yes, your voice, are you going to repeat everything I say?
He said smiling.
S- But, why do I need to warm up my voice?
J- Eben isn't here yet so we need you to do his sound check.
S- Oh
I said, not really taking it in.
S- Ohhhhh you want me too do it?
J- Yes, that's what I just said. Are you okay? Maybe you should lie down.
He said laughing.

We walked into the stage and I got given a microphone, and an ear piece that didn't fit my ear properly.
The lighting director starting playing the light sequence and I couldn't see for myself, but I could tell they looked cool on the stage behind me.
He gave the thumbs up and now we went on to the microphone check.
S- Testing? ........... Testing? 1,2,3,4,5.
Another thumbs up.
LAMBO staring playing in my ear piece and I sung along to it. I was getting really into as well, hitting the notes perfectly, adding my own little spin on the song. It wasn't until the song had ended, that I saw everyone in the building, including the janitor staring at me and clapping.
I smiled and put my head down in embarrassment.
The guys walked up to me and started speaking at the same time.
J- Babe that was amazing.
D- Holy moly that was so good.
Z- Can I have a sip of your Starbucks?
C- Your singing is out of this world.
Jo- Woah that was awesome.
S- Woah jeez calm down, one at a time.
I said laughing.
Aspen was standing in the wings of the stage, rolling her eyes.
Ha, sucker.
Someone's phone buzzed and Jonah reached into his pocket.
Jo- Ahh, guys. I have some bad news...

I just wanna know, are you enjoying this series?