Chapter 1: First Encounter

Tae's pov

and so here we are again having a fight with a different group. honestly we are not really troublemakers but different groups keeps on bothering us. accusing us that we stole theyre girl. well not that we know they have boyfriends. we go to certain places and girls just keeps on coming.

"told you not to mess with girls in the bar"
"park i didnt mess with them they came to us remember" lam said
"stop arguing you two! we shouldnt be fighting" i shouted

now the brawl has started. but of course we are not letting our guards down. we are trained for this one. me lam and park muay thai trained we threw punches and kicks. its 6 against 3. we couldnt care less so long as my face is not hit im keeping my cool. then all of the sudden the guards from our school shouted and blows their whistle.

"park! lam! run!!"

we started running. and we decided to separate so that the guards can no longer follow us. we saw that the other group has been held already so i know that they would be just following us. as im running i went to the nearby park and rested for awhile. my head down and im gasping. damn it. i was about to sit down when someone grabs my shoulder. damn it i got caught. im about to twist his hands but then i got mesmerized. fair complexion beautiful smile beautiful brown eyes but i could see sadness.

 fair complexion beautiful smile beautiful brown eyes but i could see sadness

"hello. i think you need to run. seems like that guard is looking for you"

the guard saw me. i dont know why but i grab him and we start to run.

"hey let go of me!"
"just run. you were talking to me so he might think that im with you"
"shiaaa. i need to be with my friends"

i dont really know where to go now and the guard keeps on following us. this time he grabs me and run towards an abandoned building and there we decided to hide. the guard pass the building.

"f*ck im tired and im sweaty. sh*t."
"kothot. i was just worried that he might think that you are part of the brawl"
"er er. anyway lets go inside i need to change"

i gave him a confused look. what does he mean that he needs to change? in this place? and for a handsome guy his mouth is pretty off. yeah he is handsome. i swing both ways. we went a little further in the building. its getting dark then we went inside a room then he opens the light. the place is great. a big room with all the things you needed.

"you live here?"
"no. this is our hangout place"
"wow. didnt know that there something like this in the building"
"and no one should ever know"
"of course. anyway thanks for helping me. my name is tae darvid"
"i know you. you are one of the troublemakers in our school"
"you know me?"
"who doesnt? and anyway your group got the girls we refused"
"what do you mean?"

"yup. we were at the same bar yesterday. anyway ill take a shower first and here you can fix yourself with this  shirt"

i changed and waited for him.