Chapter 4: Bittersweet

Tae's POV

when i was singing my heart hurt a lot but what hurts me the most is when tee looks sad because he saw how his love of his life looks at a different person so passionately that makes him back out of his confession. because of the incident no one on their side notice tee disappearing. but not me my eyes are all set to tee. so i immediately run after him. i start checking the parking first just maybe if he run towards his car to go somewhere else but he is not there. I was about to go out of the school until i heard someone sobbing crying. i know that its him.

"tee"

he looks at me then he hugs me tight. no words came out of his mouth but i know how he feels cause i felt the same way. i let him cry and just comfort him. then he slowly releases his hug to me.

"kothot P. sorry you have to see me this way"
"no need to be sorry. remember what i told you before. ill be the one you can trust the most, ill keep your secrets"
"thanks P."

(A/N: he is smiling in the picture but it seems like he just cried

(A/N: he is smiling in the picture but it seems like he just cried. me and my imagination ✌🏻)

then he starts to laugh and i got flustered.

"woooh!! the great cassanova Tee Jaruji is brokenhearted!! damn it!!"

then he starts crying again.

"tee. let's go. i dont want anyone to see you crying"
"where are we going? i cant go to the hangout place of the gang"
"well you can go with me. to my secret place. i think its about time that i let you know one of my secrets"

he just smiled at me. this time instead of riding using his car i offered him to ride with me in my motorcycle. i would like him to feel the rush so he can get his mind to something else. after we arrived we walked for a little and he lets me hold his hand then when stop he was surprised.

"this is your secret place?"
"yes. i made these myself"

its a tree house in the middle of the forest.

"woah. i didnt know that a place like this can exist in a city. howd you discover this"
"my mom owns the area and she told me that this is mine"
"this is nice"

we went up the tree house and he was a lot happier.

"nice you have lots of instruments here"
"yeah."
"do you know how to play them all?"
"of course. do you know how to play any instrument?"
"yes here i can play a song for you. i can play the piano"

he went straight to the piano and starts playing chasing cars. this is a great but sad song. this song tells everything about what he wants to happen. i grab my guitar and start to play along. then i sang the song.

~ need your grace
To remind me
To find my own
If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?~

then he suddenly stop and began crying again.