Chapter 6: Unidentified Feeling

days passed by quickly with tae doing the same routine. picking up tee in his house, having breakfast, having lunch with him from time time, singing tee to sleep has already been a habit everynight even if tee doesnt have any episodes of his depression. everything went by lightly. tee does not linger too much on copter and his intake for his medication has lessen. tee can really say that his doing better.

As usual today Tae drops off Tee at school and Tee was about to ask Tae to eat breakfast with him but for the first time he declined.

"come on P let's eat"
"sorry nong but i need to be somewhere else right now and i might be late"
"where are you going?"

before Tae can answer his friends called him and said that they are running late already.

"Nong ill call you later ok?"

then tae hurriedly ran to his car again then bid his farewell. Tee felt a little down since he got used to eating breakfast with his P but he couldnt question his P further since he left. Tee didnt have much of an appetite so he just went straight to their classroom. He tries to brush off not having breakfast with his P because he thinks that he is being too clingy towards him. although he tries his best he kept thinking where his P went to. he messaged him but then no reply from the older. after some of their classes ended he immediately ask his friends to go to the cafeteria so they can have their lunch and to see Tae as well. Tee keeps on checking the area but was not able to see him.

"ei tee. who are you looking for?" godt said
"no one"
"psh. no one my ass." copter
"he is probably looking for P'tae."godt teased him
"but why are you looking for him?" copter said
"why are you jealous my lil copgi? 5555"
"i dont think he is going to be jealous cause im here" kim suddenly appeared
"awww copgi you are such a player you have tee and kim. im surprised"
"shut it godt. anyway did you dream of that little boy again. a sweet dream or a nightmare?"
"kim go ahead and just drag copter with you."
"what the hell? you selling out your friend?"
"well of course. anyway since you are too hard to handle might as well just hand you over to kim 5555"
"shiiiaaa!"
"5555 but anyway tee where is P'tae?"
"im im not sure"
"oh he might have taken the college entrance exam. most of the seniors are not around today"

Then Tee realizes that Tae is graduating in highschool. one thought after another keeps bugging him. He just hates the fact of being away from his P and Tee is really confused on why is he clinging too much to a person that just came into his life.

Tee's POV

after our class i kept thinking about P'tae graduating and going to a different school

after our class i kept thinking about P'tae graduating and going to a different school. he will be in college and he would probably have less time for me. it's really confusing on why do i have to act this way. Im not in the mood to do anything today but i dont even want to go home since i dont want to see my dad since he is giving me the cold shoulder when i dont even know why. I asked godt and copter to hangout with me in our hangout place but then they have things to do. Like godt following the cute nong that keeps appearing in his dreams and copter is busy with his brother and avoiding kim. and now i just decided to go to the abandoned building where we usually hang out. i play video games but then i got bored so i stop. i want to jog around the park but i suddenly felt lazy. i ate then lay down in the sofa. i noticed the piano and i had the urge to play it. i stand up went closer and start playing. as i playing the music i wanted my tears start flowing. it keeps on falling and lot of things had run thru my head. when i thought about college i felt afraid cause a lot of things are going to happen. i felt afraid of the thought that I P'tae is graduating and we wont be able to hangout like what we used to, and if i need him i wont be able to contact him right away. i also thought about myself being in college i am going to take up medicine even if i dont want to, i dont even know if i can meet the expectation of my family with that then of ever my friend changes their mind on taking up medicine and they would date seriously already then i would be left alone.