Chapter 11: No More Games

Tae's POV

I was caught off guard by what Tee had told me. The song is written for me as what he told me. I tried a lot of timea to ask him again about it but he always changes the topic. He didnt want to talk about it. I would really like to know cause if he was already confessing to me the f*ck I made a terrible mistake by mot confessing to him as well. Days have passed and day by day we had little communication. He is busy with his school work and practicing for his play and I am also busy being the moon of our faculty. I didnt want to join but P'korn forced me to but he promises me that he would be updating me about the whereabouts of Tee since we seldom talk. I tried fulfilling my promise to call him everynight but its either he is asleep already or he said that he is still working on something. I know that he is just making excuses.

"ei Tae you ok?"Lam said
"not really. Im tired because of the competition and I havent talked to Tee for 2 weeks straight now"
"do you guya have any problem? thought you two are going to be a couple soon"
"I dont know. Maybe I messed up"
"what do you mean?"

I told lam everything and he was surprised.

"dude you are stupid. thats already a confession"
"I didnt know."
"you could be naive at the most importatnt moment"
"I know, but what am I supposed to do now. He always make excuses for not talking to me I barely talk to him anymore"
"you said that he has a school play right?"
"yeah"
"then go there"
"I need to have an invitation to go there"
"thought you were smart but then again you are stupid"
"look lam!! he is avoiding me how can I get an invitation?"
"You have P'korn. You can ask him for help he even updates you about tee's whereabout"
"oh yeah you are right"
"yes I am right saying that you are stupid"

I hit him in the head but also thank him. I went around campus to look for P'korn.

"oi nong I was looking for you"
"P so am I"
"I want to talk to you about my brother"
"sure thing P"

We went to his dorm so we can talk privately.

"nong Im not sure whats going on with my brother but mae said that he's been going home late again, drunk. Sometimes he doesnt even go home and he would always use that play of his as an excuse"
"I think he is mad at me"
"why?"
"well he confessed but I was surprised I didnt know how to react. I dont know if he was joking or not and ever since that day he is avoiding me"
"youre really stupid. have someone told you that already"
"yes P. Just awhile ago"
"a wise man. anyway whats your plan?"
"Im planning to go to his play but since he is avoiding me I wont be able to get an invitation and I need your help on that P"
"sure I already got them here. You can have it"
"arent you going? I will too but I have a spare one. I saw this on his desk your name is written on it"
"oh thank you so much P."
"welcome dont mess up again ok?"
"yes P"

Im really excited to see him on his play. Tee Ill confess to you.

Tee's POV

I've been avoiding P'tae for months now after the incident but I would still talk to him sometimes since I cant really resist him all the time but I am trying my best. I made myself busy with our practice for the play since Ill be playing one of the lead role but since Im getting more nightmares than usual or my insomnia is hitting me bigtime because I kept thinking about him. I would drink with or without my friends. I flirt around with anyone who catches my attention. I just want to forget this feeling first before I meet him again. He has been so nice to me that I dont think abandoning him is a good idea but I just need some time.

As the days passed by the day of our play is getting near. I already have the invitations here but I havent given P's invitation. I would really like to give it to him since I promised him but this feeling that I have towards him has not fully stopped. So Im just staring at the invitation whether to give it to him or not.