Chapter 3: Let Go

Chapter 3: let go

Tae's POV

i had fun staying with tee yesterday it felt nice watching the sunset. i definitely have the urge to get to know him better. I want to know what makes him sad and make sure to make him happy. oh god please help me!

"oi tae. where were you yesterday you suddenly disappered after P'korn left." lam said
"i just walked around the park"
"why?"
"i just feel like it"
"hmmmmmm. maybe you looked for tee and made a move" park said
"want me to call P'korn and tell him that you are making fun of his brother"
"im not making fun of his brother. just forget it. anyway tae are you going to participate in the event next week?"
"what event?"
"our schools foundation day"
"no not really interested"
"i see. cause i heard tee's gang is going to participate. i think they'll set up a booth. like a cafe"
"oh yeah thats right. i bet a lot of people would go there. girls and boys that is" lam said

lam is right. most probably girls and even guys would line up. who wouldnt line up for them to see tee.

"lets participate." i said
"huh? i thought you dont want to?"
"i changed my mind. we are going to participate."
"what are we going to do?"
"i dont know you guys think"
"what the hell!!" park said
"just help me out. youll benefit from it anyway since you can have girls around you"
"fine. thats right. lam help me out here"
"just let forth play the guitar. lets set up a booth that they can request different songs" lam said
"and what are you guys going to do?"
"ill be the one to take the request and park can play the beat box"
"why is your task so easy?"
"well i thought if the idea. and im not going to benefit that much in here."
"what do you mean?"
"well park can flirt around with girls as mush as he wants and you can show off to tee how great you are"
"im not going to show off"
"er er if you say so."
"being sarcastic arent we?"
"yes yes i am. but stop arguing with me and let's go back to class we need to take our examination"

Lam really catches up right away. but his idea is actually great i can serenade him. i just need to make sure that our booth is in front of them so it may seem like i am seranading him. i need to capture his attention as well.

Tee's POV

although i felt relieved yesterday  Im still not in my right mind. Im still thinking of the argument i had with copter but i need to concentrate with my exam. ill just talk to him later.

after our exams ended. i saw copter went out right away and so i followed him.

"cop! copter!"

I kept on shouting but he didnt look. he suddenly stops when a guy was in front of him. seems like this guy is bothering him because copter looks really irritated. i went closer.

"copter. come on lets go!"
"you are tee right?"
"yeah and who are you?"
"im kim."