Chapter 2: Princess?

Lucy's POV

After I arrived at the Ancient Forest. I saw a beautiful lake near by. I go there and inhale and exhale. To feel the fresh air.

"I want to take a bath in the lake!" I shout and started to strip off. When I dipped in. The cold water meets my warm body.

"So relaxing~"

I say to myself and my smile reach my ears and close my eyes. When I close my eyes. I feel the water rumbles. I shot my eyes open and I saw the water was risen and I see something inside of it. I remove myself from the lake and started clothing myself. Even though I'm wet.

"Who are you human?! Why have you come here?!" A voice said and I look at the water now it's been opened and I saw a...... DRAGON?!!

"A-AH DRAGON!!" I shout and hide behind a tree to hide myself.

"I will not repeat myself again, human. Who are you?!" The dragon shout at me and landed to the ground.

"I-I'm Lucy Heartfilla." I said to the dragon and I saw that the dragon was so shock.

"Are you the daughter of L-Layla Heartfilla?" The dragon said and lean closer to me. How did the dragon know my mother?

"Yes. How did you know that?" I asked the dragon.

"Because your mother is the Queen of the dragons." I was shock to hear that. My mother was the Queen of the dragons? How? But she died from an illness.

"Can you tell, what's your name first?" I asked the dragon being curious.

"Sorry for my rudeness. My name is, Celestia the celestial dragon." So the dragon was a girl huh?

"Nice to meet you Celestia." I said and bow, she did the same.

"Let's go to the Dragon Realm." She said and she grabbed me using her tail and put me to her back. Her scale was so beautiful though. It's so gold and I see the signs all of the zodiac around her neck and the end of her tail and her wings looks like a galaxy and her eyes have a star on it.

"Okay." I said and smile at her. She open her wings and start to flapped and she said something that I don't even understand.

"Öēń ēâłm" a portal appear infront of us and Celestia and I go inside of it.

"AHHH!!" I shout at the top of my lungs because Celestia it's on her full speed and the inside of the portal is a dark blue with glimmering stars on it. I think I'm going to puke.

Celestia landed on the ground and I was on her back looks like a dead human body. I saw my soul coming out from my mouth. Silly me.

"Welcome to the Dragon Realm. Princess." Celestia said to me and my eyes widen in shock.

"Princess?" I asked Celestia and get off of her back. She just nod. "How?"

"Your mother is a Queen of course and our next hire of the dragon realm is you, Princess Lucy." celestia said and bow to me. My face heated up.

"Why I didn't know all of this?" I asked Celestia and have a sad expression.

"Perhaps, we have to talk inside the castle for now." Celestia said and she glowed I saw through the light that she's getting smaller and smaller until she reach my upper height. When the light died down. My eyes widened when I see Celestia.

"Celestia is that you?" I asked a woman in front of me right now.

"Of course, your highness. Every dragon can transform into human." Celestia said because she turn into a human. Celestia have a golden hair and the end of her hair was like a galaxy and around her neck was the sign of all the zodiac. Her eyes have stars on it and her red eyes are Peircing through. Her dress ends up with her knee and it's color gold with frills at the ends and a pink ribbon at the back. And her heels have a little pink bow on it.