Chapter 3: Coronation

Lucy's POV

I woke up in a queen-size bed color pink inside of a big room.

"My head hurts.." I touch my head remembering all the things in the Dragon Realm. I'm so happy about it. I better apologize to my brother and father,what I did to them when I meet them. I got up from my bed and fixed it.

I look around the room and the wall color is mint green, my bed is a Queen sized color pinkwith some kind of a curtains on the top like a pyramind, and I have a study table with my books on it, beside of it there's a curtains and behind those are the balcony with a black chair and table on it. There are two doors in these rooms. One is the bathroom with a hotspring on it, and the other one is my walk-in closet, there are four floors in it: the first floor is my shoes, any kinds of shoes is in here, the second room is my armory, the third floor are my dresses and clothes and the fourth floor was locked because inside of it was the jewelry. I look at myself in the mirror and Im wearing my nightgown. But wait, who is the one who changed me??

*knock knock*

"Come in. " I said and look who was the one coming inside and it was Celestia.

"Good morning Lucy-sama." Celestia bow at me and I do the same.

"Good morning Celestia-chan." I said and smile at her, and she just blush. I laugh at her actions.

"I see that you remember anything now." Celestia-chan looks so happy. I see it in her eyes though.

"Hai." I simply said to her. "Tadaima Celestia-chan" I added and hug her, she hugs back.

"Okairi nasai, Lucy-sama." Celestia said and broke the hug and look at me straight to the eye. It sends shivers down in my spine because of her piercing red eyes.

"Lucy-sama, it's time to get ready for your upcoming Queen tonight." I punched my head lightly for forgetting the coronation tonight.

"I almost forgot about that. Arigatou Celestia-chan for remembering it for me." I said and hold Celestia's hand and smile brightly at her that makes her blush.

"I-it is my d-duty to assist the princess." Celestia said and let go of my hand and put it in her back. I just laugh at her for being silly. "I'll pick you at 5:30 because the party starts at 6:00, okay?" I just nod and she walk put the room.

"Okay, it's time to get ready!" I shout at myself and started to get ready. I got my towel and go to the bathroom.

When I'm inside the bathroom my jaw drop in to the ground. "Sugoi! This is the biggest bathroom I've ever seen in my life!" I go to the closet that fills all the bathrooms accessories. I search for my favorite body soap in the closet and that is the strawberry and vanilla. When I found the bottle, I go to my bath tub and turn the faucet and the water started to dripped down to the tub. When it's full. I pour the liquid and the water started to form some bubbles. I strip myself off and dripped to the tub.

"This is the most relaxing bath I ever take in my life!" I said and put my hands in the air and dripped myself in the water. As the water rise and touch my head. I turn on the shower as the water pour at me and wash off all the bubbles in my body.

I get my towel and dry myself and I go outside the bathroom with a towel covering my body. I go to my walk-in closet and go to the third floor on it. There's so many dresses in here and clothes. There's so many to choose and something caught my eyes. I quickly get it and try it on.

(A/N: The look of the dress is in the top. I'm sorry I don't know how to describe dresses.)

I already what is my dress is. I gk to the fourth floor and unlocked the door and I go inside. I choose a hat that seems a partner of this dress and the last one is my shoes.