Chapter 1 : Back home and Leaving

Lucy's POV

I woke up with a sun, shinning on my window to my face.

I got up from my bed and go to my bathroom to take a bath. I strip myself off and get my body soap and the scent was strawberry and vanilla, my favorite. I pour it down in my tub full of water. I dripped myself off and take my relaxing bath.

*15 minutes later*

After that bath I change in my clothes *in the up* I went out in my house. I summon my celestial spirit Plue.

"Good morning Plue." I greeted plue and he just raise his hands and say "pun pun" just like him as always. I go to the edge of the river.

"Miss Lucy, you better not fall in!" The man who was in the boat shout at me.

"I will!" I shout back. I stop in my tracks and look at the huge door in front of me. I don't realize I was in the Guild now. I punch my head lightly.

"Silly me. " I said to myself and laugh. I look at plue and nod to him and he disappeared in a smoke.

"Here we go!" I push the door and meet a flying table coming towards my way and smack at my face. I fell down into the hard cold floor. A tick mark appear at my head.

"Who the hell do that?!" I shout at my face and look at Gray and Natsu who was pointing each other. I just sigh and go to Mira.

"Hey Mira, can I order a strawberry smoothie?" I asked Mira and sit at the stoolbar.

"Here you go." She said and give it to me.

"Thanks Mira." I said and smile at her and she smile's back.

Once I'm almost done, the Guild doors fly opened. Everyone got quite and they got their attention through the girl.

"Everyone, I'm back!!" The girl shouted and came running to Elfman who was crying and Mira who was also crying and go near them and hug her tightly.

"LISANNA!!" Everyone shout at the same time and go to them. I saw at the corner in my eyes that Natsu was hugging the Lisanna girl and she hug him back. I feel my heart ache a bit. I just ignore it and continue finishing my smoothie. After that I go to the group that don't know Lisanna.

"They really look happy." Wendy said so suddenly and smile at them. I just pat Wendy's hair. She looked at me and i just smile at her.

"Of course they are happy Wendy, their lost family member came back home." I said to her and my smiles fade away because my heart is really aching after I see Natsu kiss Lisanna in her forehead.

------------

*10 months later*

After Lisanna came back, everyone ignore me except for my friends though: Wendy, Juvia, Gajeel, Mira, the exceed and Master.

"Lucy, you know that Carla like's Happy too" Wendy said in happiness.

"Ehh?!" I said in shock and she just nod in glee.

"Hey Lucy!!" my smile fades away in a flash when I hear his voice. I turn around to see his face.

"Oh hey Natsu, What's up?" I said to him and wave.

"Can we talk to you outside for a sec?" He asked. His looks so excited. Is there an event?

"Sure." I said and stood up and Wendy's coming too of course because she was part at team Natsu. When were outside I see Lisanna leaning to the wall with a smirk plastered in her face. She looked at me with a pity face. I look at the team and they look so serious. What's going on?