✔️Chaper 5: "Phil Is Looking For You"

Chapter 5: "Phil Is Looking For You"
Hotel Lobby
Same Time
Randy's POV:

I felt my phone ping and felt instant relief once I noticed it was Savannah but that feeling instantly turned to anger as I read her message.

I've never seen Savannah so scared before and it's all because of the jackass in front of me.

From Vanny: Hey........I'm okay. I'll be staying with some friends in Dallas for the rest of the week and I'll have Nikki and Brie bring my stuff tomorrow. Sorry for worrying u. Tty........Soon

"Phillip, I hate you. You are the worst person I've ever come across and if I wasn't afraid to lose my job or have Savannah hate me, I would turn your ugly face black and blue you son of a bitch. I. Hate. You!" I throw my phone at him and stomp away and up the stairs, not in the mood to wait for the elevator.

I quickly reach my room and angrily swipe my key card before slamming the door behind me.

I laid down on my bed and felt my anger slowly turning to sadness.

Savannah has been traumatized by her father and by Phillip.

She didn't deserve any of that but it happened.

And what hurts the most is......is she doesn't have enough trust in me to think I'll protect her.

I know it hasn't been long but I miss her so much already.

I miss her cute laugh.

I miss her adorable pout.

I miss her right hugs.

I miss her cheery mood.

I miss how she would flip her hair.

I miss how she would scrunch her nose and do her little stomps when she's mad.

I miss how she would cuddle me everyday.

I miss how she would let me wipe her tears away.

I miss how she would tell me everything.

I miss how she used to trust me.
******************************************
Noon
SHIELD'S HOTEL ROOM
Lindsay's POV:

I sighed but didn't bother opening my eyes as I just cuddled closer to whatever was holding me.

It was so warm and comfy, like a teddy bear.

Whatever it was held me tightly to it's chest.

I turned away so my back was facing against its chest and I rubbed my butt against it, trying to get comfortable.

I froze as I heard whatever it was groan in what sounded like pain.

That made me instantly open my eyes and I gasped as I noticed I had just grinded my butt against a very awake, and a very alert Seth Rollins.

My eyes widened as I tried to back up but he just smiled at me and held me in place.

"Don't worry Sweetheart, its fine." He told me in his gorgeous morning voice and I realized I'm in love with it.

God he has hot morning voice.

He pecked my forehead before sighing slowly and finally removing his arms from around me and standing up.

I tried to do the same but you know, I'm a moron so I ended up standing on my bad ankle and I collapsed right back to the bed.

I groaned loudly as I watched Seth chuckle at me, making me pout.