Day 1 {Meeting Mark and someone else...}

Y/n Pov

I go into work and immediately people start whispering. I mean I am great at what I do, and at the highest ranking of my job, but this whispering was more out of fear.

I go over to Tim, Tim is my friend and co-worker. He noticed me walking over.

"Morning Y/n." He gave me a nervous look. "Hey Tim, why are you giving me that look?" He changed his look from fear to calm, I guess.
He pulled my arm and brought me to a patient room. He pointed in the room and looked away. I rolled my eyes thinking this was just Tim being his crazy self, I looked in the room and noticed a patient. I then looked back at him and he shoved a clip board with papers into my hands.

I rolled my eyes and then looked over the papers. My eyes widen as I read about the patient.

I looked back up at Tim. "I have to go in a room with him?"  Tim nodded. I nod understanding and head into the room.

I see the patient sitting in the corner. He stands as soon as I enter. "Mark, right?"  He nods. I nod and look over the information again. I feel someone grab me. I look up and see Mark in front of me holding my shoulders. He stares into my eyes demanding me to pay attention. "Listen, I'm not crazy! You have to get out of here! He will hurt you or do something worse."

I stare at him for a moment and nod. He lets me go and turns around. "Forget it! You probably don't believe me."  I grab his arm and make him look at me. "I do Mark! Please just talk to me. I will be fine, I promise."

He looks back at me and gives me an "okay" look. I give a small smile. We sit down and I start the conversation by asking a question I knew I would regret.

"Which of these uhh-people, would you think I would be able to start with..."

He chuckles, "Maybe don't start with Dark, Google, or Wilford. Perhaps Light or Bim Trimmer."  I smile at the names. He looks at me and his face goes red from probably embarrassment.

I quickly reassure him that he's fine and that I found the name's really cool. He smiled.

"Any one else?" I see him think for a moment. He looks at me. "Maybe the host." I write the name down, "And what's he like?"

"He's blind, but he can tell where you are by sound, and he talks in 3rd person."

I nod and write the information down. I thought for a moment. It would be better to meet someone darker first. Just to be prepared for the others.

"Can I speak to one of the Darker people.. possibly...?"  He looks at me with widened eyes. "You won't be safe!"

"I'll be fine, trust me."  I look at my note's. "Hmm, what about Dark?" He has fear in his eyes but nods and puts his head down.

There's complete silence, I look at my notes and then back at Mark. I notice he had gray skin now. I gasp, and I guess he noticed because I see him smirk.

He has black eyes and is now wearing a suit. He slams his hand on the table as he stands up. I don't flinch. He stares at me weird for a moment then ignores it.

He walks over to the corner. I watch his movement's. "Dark?" He raises his head up to me and stares into my eyes.  "Tell me about yourself."

"Are we on a date or something?" he smirked.

I smiled sweetly. "We're going to be at your funeral if you keep up this attitude."  He looked angry, but I just sweetly smiled like I didn't threaten him.

"I'm a demon." I nodded and wrote the information down that he told me. After I asked him all my questions. I told him to bring Mark back. He grunted like a five year old and fixed his suit. I grabbed all my information and noticed Mark standing there.

"We will continue tomorrow." He nods and goes back to his corner.