Day 8 {Pick and choose}

-Y/n pov-

I bite my lip as I head towards Jack's room. I've already had sex with two of my patients, and if anyone figures that out, I might as well kiss my job goodbye.

I clear my throat as I shut Jack's door behind me. He seems to be in a good mood. Quite bouncy.

"Y/n!" He smiles at me. "Hello, Jack." I take a seat at the table. "Listen, I don't want to blame you or Mark for what happened, but... It can't happen again. I've been thinking, and I don't want you guys to see me like that. I'm not your girlfriend, or Mark's. I'm your psychiatrist, understand?" Jack looks at me and gives me a small nod.

-Jack's pov-

Anti cackles inside my mind. "She's joking, right? We totally won her over. I didn't hear her moaning that loud for them." Henrik growls in disgust. "You're all disgusting. She deserves some respect. She is taking care of us after all." I drum my fingers on the table as Y/n begins to ask me questions. I answer, quite blankly, kind of hoping that someone will take over.

"Whatever man, you're such a wimp. Grow some balls. Be more dominant. Isn't that what Mark would do?" I scowl slightly at the mention of his name. Mark this and Mark that.

Y/n frowns at me. "Is something wrong, Jack?" I look up at her. Oh, how beautiful she is. "Do ye like him more than me?" Y/n stares at me. "Jack, you know I don't like him more than you. You're both my patients, I like you all equally."

"No, not like that!" I slam my fists against the table. "Do ye like-like him more than me?" Y/n shakes her head before mumbling a small, "Jack, I will call someone in here if you continue acting like this." I chuckle. "Like what? You're the one that's fookin' with my heart." Y/n looks down. "I said I was sorry."

I shake my head. "Sorry isn't good enough. I thought you enjoyed what happened yesterday."

"I did!" Y/n blushes. "B-but, that doesn't matter. It's not professional, and-" Y/n yelps as I pin her against the wall. "J-Jack?" I growl as Anti tries to take over.   I want some time with Y/n too. I won't let him.

I softly kiss Y/n's forehead. "Forget that I'm your patient for a moment. Don't you want me?" Y/n softly bites down on her lip before nodding slightly. "Then that's all that matters." Y/n gently pulls away. "No, it isn't Jack." I gently grab her arm before pulling her against me. "What if I escaped?" Y/n's brows furrow. "Excuse me? That could never happen." I smirk slightly. "It could, and if I did escape, I'd no longer be your patient, and we could be together." Y/n crosses her arms as she goes silent, most likely contemplating the idea.

"Well?" She shakes her head. "I can't let you escape Jack. You still need help, here." I shake my head. "Maybe I don't. I've gotten quite comfortable with them, and they like you too. We could be together." Y/n blushes more as she looks away. "Y-you won't escape from here. They'd catch you." I think for a moment. "If I do escape, I get to stay with you, and you have to date me." Y/n gives a small smile. "You're going to get in so much trouble, Jack. They'd probably put you in a more secure room, and I wouldn't be able to see you anymore." I frown.

"Then we better do this right, Jack," Anti giggles.

Y/n places a soft kiss on my cheek before exiting the room. "I'll check on you later, Jack." She leaves.

"Alright, guys. What's our plan?"