Day 6 {Trust}

-Warning Smut-

-Y/n's pov-

I sigh and run my fingers through my hair. Yesterday was something, I'm just glad I got away in time. Anti's going to kill me next time I walk in there. I guess I should talk to Mark... He'd know what to do, right? Jack's his friend after all. Would he be mad that Anti kissed me? Surely he wouldn't.

I head to Mark's room and begin to talk to him. He holds me close. "You're not safe with them." I look up at him. "You're not supposed to be holding me..." I gently pull away from him. "We're also not supposed to kiss." Mark gives a small smile as my cheeks heat up. "I didn't kiss you, I kissed Dark, and it wasn't willingly." "Dark is part of me, though." Mark softly chuckles. I blush more. "I suppose that's true," I quietly say.

"Y/n-" I huff at him. "That's Ms. L/n to you, Mark." He sighs. "Ms. L/n, I really like you." I stare into his eyes. "Oh?" He nods. "A lot. This was so hard to do, because I'm not used to gorgeous women staring at me." I giggle slightly. "Mark, that's really sweet, but you're my patient. Nothing could ever happen between us." I look down at my clipboard and slightly bite my lip.

"Who said anyone had to find out?" I look up to see Dark. "There's cameras everywhere." He smirks. "Are there?" I look up to point at one, but it's gone... I look back at Dark with pure shock. He chuckles and gently grabs my keys from me. My eyes follow him as he shuts the blinds to the window on the door. He bites his lip as he shuts the light off and makes his way over to me.

I stand and back away a bit. "D-Dark, this isn't right." He presses himself against me, causing my breath to hitch. "But it feels so good, doesn't it?" He attacks my neck, nibbling and sucking here and there. I softly moan and gently run my fingers through his dark locks.

I pull away before he can leave any hickeys. "D-Dark, no." He whines a bit causing me to smile slightly. He looks over at my stuff on the desk and opens my bag before pulling out a condom. He smirks at me as my face heats up. "You just carry these around?" I stutter, "Y-yeah, so?" He chuckles and sits on Mark's bed before pulling me onto his lap. "With how beautiful you are, I'm not surprised." I shiver at his deep voice.

His hand travels down my body, and I let it. It feels so good. He gets to work and I moan for him. Everything about this was magical.

He pushed me down onto the bed and straddled my waist. He gently kissed my forehead before beginning to remove my clothes. "D-Dark? A-Anti-" He chuckles and gently covers my mouth. "Anti doesn't deserve you. None of them do. You belong to us, kitten. Besides, wouldn't you like to have sex with a man?" I blush as his eyes scan my body. He kisses my chest and I gently tangle my fingers in his hair.

He kisses me and I kiss back. We share a romantic make out session before he pulls away to undress. Before I can completely catch my breath, his lips are on mine again. He puts the condom on and pulls away before gently gripping my chin.

"You trust me?" I look up at him and nod. He makes me open my mouth before he places two fingers inside of it. "Do daddy a favor and suck, darling." My face heats up as I complete his request and suck on his fingers. He pulls them out after awhile and gently inserts one into me. I lay back and moan as I slightly arch my back.

He inserts another and I grip onto the bed as best I can. He continues to stretch me out and I allow him to. It just felt so right. "Dark~" He smirks. "I love when you say my name, kitten."

He removes his fingers before he inserts himself. I softly gasp as I adjust to his size. He begins to thrust without warning. I moan uncontrollably as I wrap my arms and legs around him. He holds my waist and slams into me repeatedly. I scream his name as he hits my spot. Thank God the room was soundproof.

He repeatedly slams into my spot making me want to cum then and there. I didn't want this pleasure to end.

Soon, I warn him that I'm close. He nods and tilts his head back as he speeds up more.

I soon cum with a loud cry of Dark's name. He cums as well and pulls out. He disposes of the condom before laying beside me and wrapping his arm around my waist. I blush and look up at him. "Get some rest, kitten." I shake my head a bit. "I have to go check on Jack. I'm already late."

He smiles a bit. "Jack will understand." I smile and sit up. "My boss is a different story." He sighs as I get dressed and collect my things. He gets dressed as well and holds me close to his chest. "Stay." I giggle and turn to him. "I'll be back." He smiles. "Thank you for this, Dark. It was something I won't forget." He blushes slightly. "Neither will I." He kisses my cheek. "See you soon." I nod and wave goodbye before heading to Jack's room with a huge smile on my face.