Something beautiful?

Kit's POV

Today is Monday. I still didn't feel well. My stomach still hurt and my throat was dry. I also had a heartburn, which didn't go away like it normally does. 

Because I was feeling ill, I didn't bother to go to school. 

But Ming still had to go.

So I was in the house, alone. 

I cleaned our bedroom. It was the only room we didn't have time to clean yesterday. 

And it was not dirty like you think it was...

It was just a usual mess... Like clothes scattered on the floor and bed unmade, curtains closed and the carpet bundled. 

As I was moving the carpet, I saw the pink box that Ming bought me yesterday.

That fucking pregnancy test package.

I picked it up and read the packaging. 

So... You're just supposed to put your urinate into that little gap in the middle. No big deal... Not that I'm even considering it!

If I made it and Ming, or someone else, found out, I would be the laughing-stock for the next 20 years. 

No, no, no.

I will not do it...

Even how much Ming wanted that I will do it...

Should I just...

NO! Kit, don't!

E M B A R A S S I N G!

I sighed out loud.

Whatever...

It can't hurt, can it?

What could it hurt.

It's just a test.

I opened the packet and took the white stick out.

I tapped it with my nails a couple of times as I bit my lips nervously.

I will do it...

It can't really do any bad.

I went into the bathroom, and... accomplished the task that I was supposed to.

I left it into the table and went out to clean the rest of the room. Yeah... It is supposed to let rest a while so the result could appear.

I put the carpet on it's place and opened the curtains, letting the fresh morning sun light the room from the top to the bottom. I made the bed and laid on it for a while. 

I almost fell asleep, but then I remembered the test.

I sighed and got up.

I took the slightly chilly stick from the table and looked at the result.

Two red vertical lines.

And that means...?

I took the package and looked for the answer.

As soon as my eyes plastered on the result explanation, my heart started to beat for like 1000 mph. 

Positive.

It can't be.

No... I refuse to believe this.

Luckily, the package had 3 tests in general, so I made the others as well.

But...

All positive.

Fucking... what... even...