|Chapter 11. I am there! |

The following day is the Sangeet, meaning the whole song and dance sequences will be a must. Now you all know in the past I was a very traditional girl, changed most of that. I modernized myself so that no one else would be able to take advantage of my nave and innocent behavior. Some things about me haven't changed, but I have sheltered those desires deep within my heart. I'm talking about my love for music and dancing. I am very much into dancing, so Navya's wedding is an excuse to showcase my talent. I kind of don't like to dance in public though. Navya basically had to beg me to even consider dancing in front of such a grand scale audience. I reluctantly agree seeing as how she made me feel like a rotten friend for not dancing at her wedding.

We dressed up and When we make our way to the hall, where we spot Manik and Cabir laughing amongst themselves.

My eyes laid on Manik.

I look down at my own clothes and then back at him, mumbling, "Crap..." We just have to match right?

" We just have to match right?

Nandini

Manik

I groan as Manik smirks looking at my clothing, yet completely awed by the sight. He makes his way towards me with that stupid smirk still playing upon his lips. He taps my shoulder and I reluctantly turn around as he says, "Well, don't we look like a couple!" I suppress the urge to yell, "THERE IS NO WE AND WE ARE DEFINITELY NOT A COUPLE" with great difficulty by biting on my lip harshly. I just nod and excuse myself from his presence. As I walk towards Navya and Cabir I can sense Manik staring as I walk away from him. I turn to glance at him and he laughs as he looks back at me with amusement. He smirks and then goes to the center of the stage as the music plays Heyy Babyy.

As I reach Navya and Cabir, I keep my back turned away
from Manik. And then I hear him sing...

Ishq mohabbat pyaar ki baatein
bekaar ki baatein
jhoothe hai saare vaadein
rasmein na jaane
kasmein na maane
karein woh jo thaane
hum to bigde sehjaade
hey babyy je lene de is pal ko
hey babyy kal ki sochenge kal ko
hey babyy je lene de is pal ko
hey babyy kal ki sochenge kal ko