Zeb

I let out a sigh as I set beside Zeb on the ship. We had been waiting for Hera and the others to get back from their mission. Zeb wasn't aloud to go on the mission because he insulted one of their people and they banished him from the planet and in doing so I was forced to stay with Zeb on the ship.

"Sorry you gotta stay here with me." Zeb said scratching the back of his head.

"It's fine Zeb.... I understand that you can't handle your temper..... but you need to learn how to calm down." I said calmly.

"I know.... I'm sorry." He said with a sigh.

I walked out of the pit and went to lay down on my bed. I closed my eyes and fell asleep on my side.

"(Y/n)...... wake up..... it's time to train." A soft voice said.

I open my eyes to see my sister smiling at me.

"Sister! It's time for us to train with our master! Get up." She said happily shaking me.

"Asajj? How?" I asked shocked.

"Come on we don't want to be late for training with Master Dooku." She said grabbing my arm and dragging me out of bed.

We made it to the training room and I looked around shocked.

"Your late." A deep voice said.

I turned and quickly bowed as I saw Dooku in front of me. He pulled his blade out and threw it to me.

"I want you to try and attack me." He said calmly.

I took my stance and attacked him, he dodged every move I made and then grabbed my arm and twisted it. I screamed as he threw me against the wall.

"Your temper will be your out doing. You need to have no emotions..... Asajj.... attack her. And the one who survives will be my student." He said with a smirk.

I looked at Asajj and she pulled her saber out.

"Sister please.... we don't have to be his student. Please don't make me fight you." I begged.

She attacked me and we started a duel. In the end I was on a balcony looked at my sister.

"Please Asajj..... it's me your sister." I begged.

She kicked me in the chest and I fell off the balcony.

"No!" I yelled.

I shot up out of my bed and ignited my lightsaber. I looked around and felt tears stream down my face as I put it away and let out a deep breath. I stood up and walked out of my room to see Kanan talking to Ezra. I smiled softly before walking out of the room to talk to Hera.

"How was the mission?" I asked softly.

"It was hard... we had to explain about Zeb and his temper." She explained.

"He needs to learn how to calm it down. He is going to get one of us killed." I said annoyed.

"Are you okay?" She asked turning to face me.

"I'm fine." I snapped walking out of the room.

As the week past I snapped at almost everyone.... my anger mostly went towards Zeb and Kanan. After awhile I snapped at Sabine and felt sadness overcome me as tears streamed down her face.

"Sabine I didn't mean that.... I am so sorry." I said shocked.

"What is your problem! Since we got back from that mission on Dathomir you have been horrible to everyone!" Ezra snapped.

"I'm sorry." I said walking away.

I set down at the table and felt tears streamed down my face.

"Still have a temper I see." A deep voice said.

I looked up shocked as I saw Dooku in front of me. I stood up and looked at him as fear went through me.

"Dooku.... you can't be here your dead." I said shocked.

Everyone walked into the room and looked at me confused.

"Is that...."

"Dooku.... Yea." I said backing towards Kanan.

"Who is Dooku and wait is this guy doing on our ship?" Ezra asked glaring at me.

"Everyone meet Count Dooku..... a Sith Lord. Let me guess you became a force ghost?" Kanan asked softly.

"Yes.... I did. It seems the force wants me here.... with you (y/n)." Dooku said calmly.

"Why would it want a sith near (y/n)?" Hera asked confused.

"Because I use to be his apprentice.... me and my.... me and Asajj Ventress." I said looking away.

"You still don't call her what she really was to you.... do you?" Dooku asked with a sigh.

"The woman who tried to kill me! Who betrayed me! Who chose the dark side over me!" I snapped angrily.

"The woman who was your sister." He said sadly.

"My sister died when she met you." I said looking away.

"And so did you. I see you are going back to your normal self.... the (y/n) who had a temper, who pushed everyone away, who was the greatest fighter I had ever saw. If she only would have let her past die.... she would have been amazing." He said sadly.

"I did let my past die! I let it die with my old master! With Asajj! With you! I am not the girl you trained!" I snapped glaring at him.

"No.... your a sad excuse as a Jedi. When Yoda took yo under his wing I knew you would return to the dark side. Something who happen to make you return to who you are. A monster." He hissed.

"You would know about monsters. You a man who betrayed those who loved you! You who turned my sister against me! You who betrayed her! Everything I am is because you took away my life! You killed me!" I yelled.

"And I killed them." He said with a smirk.

I looked behind me to see everyone on the ground with holes through their chests.

"No..." I whispered.

"Oh yes my dear. I killed them.. all because of you. They are dead." He said with a smirk.

I shook my head and screamed as I tried to get the picture out of my head. I felt arms around me and started to hit the chest of the person.

"Hey! It's me! It's Zeb! Your safe! (Y/n)! Your safe." Zeb said hugging me.

I clung to his chest as I felt tears stream down my face. After awhile I calmed down and saw that everyone was in the room looking at me sadly. Kana let out a sigh as he set beside me.

"It was Dooku wasn't it..... you've been having the dreams again haven't you?" Kanan asked sadly.

"I... Yes... he killed all of you and..... he blamed me for it." I breathed out.

"We are all okay. We are alive and well. This Dooku won't hurt us (y/n)." Zeb said kissing my forehead.

"I.... am so sorry for everything... I didn't mean anything that I said.... I just.... I was scared." I whispered through tears.

"It's alright.... it will take a lot more then you insulting us to push us away." Zeb said with a chuckle.

I smiled as I snuggled into him and he laid his head on mine. I let out a sigh as I closed my eyes and fell asleep in Zeb's arms.