Obi-wan

I used my saber to block the blasts as they came. I heard my Commander barking orders and I let out a groan.

"Where is that idiot Jedi?" I asked as I took cover.

"General Kenobi said he would be here in the hour." My Commander said calmly.

"Yes, well we might not have that much time!" I snapped.

I got back out there and blocked as many attacks as I could. I cut down a few droids and used the force to throw some back. I soon saw a ship land and let out a sigh of relief as Kenobi ran up to me.

"Call for some assistance?" He asked as he deflected some of the attacks.

"Took you long enough Kenobi." I said with a laugh.

"I could always leave and allow Anakin to save you." He said as he took down three droids.

"He would never let me live it down."

"And I will?" He asked with a chuckle.

I rolled my eyes and we continued to fight. We quickly cut down all the droids and I let out a sigh of relief.

"Thank you for the save, Master Kenobi." I said as I sent him a gentle smile.

"Well I will always take the chance to see your beautiful smile, Master (L/n)." He said with a cheeky smirk.

I rolled my eyes and turned and walked over to my Commander. We quickly finished the mission and returned to our ship. Anakin stayed behind, while me and Kenobi got ready to leave on our next mission.

"Master (L/n), May I speak to you in my quarters? I have something to discuss with you." Kenobi said with a small smile.

"Lead the way, Master Kenobi." I said softly.

We made it to his room and he allowed me to enter first. He followed behind me and as soon as the door was shut and locked his arms were around me and he pulled me into searing kiss. I let out a sigh and pulled him closer by his cloak.

"Must you always scare me to death?" He asked as he pulled away.

"Well I am trying to add more grey hairs then Anakin." I said with a giggle.

"You two will be the death of me."

"Obi you know I don't want you dead, if you died who would I sneak around with?" I asked with a smile.

He let out a chuckle and leaned down and kissed me.

"I love you." He whispered against my lips.

"And I love you. My dear Obi-wan." I said softly.