1 (edited)

The girl sat on a wooden stool with a microphone in front of her. Her eyes were large and almond shaped. The dark brown orbs complimenting her tanned skin and white-gray hair perfectly. "Hello everyone and bienvenido. My name is Marianna Tsukasa and I'll be your entertainment for the night along with my father." She winked and the teens in the front row sighed,  hearts springing up in the eyes of most boys and some girls.

"I hope you'll take good care of us and my mother tonight. " Her smile was wide as she gestured to her mother whom was standing with her hands clasped together.

She grasped the microphone and cleared her throat slightly. She began humming the tune, drumming her fingers as her father began the song. It was beautiful, one her mother and her sang everyday since they met her father. 

After her father finished the first two verses Marianna joined in, singing on behalf of her mother. The patrons at the karaoke cafe joined in on the song, arms around their friends and people they didn't know as they swayed back and forth. The song came to a close after Marianna and her father dominated the bridge. The two hummed in harmony as they too, embraced, arms around the other.

"Thank you so much for tonight, our customers. However, we do need to close up shop, so if everyone can please make their way to the door, we'd appreciate it." Mr. Tsukasa said as he and his daughter bowed and waved. Ortencia Tsukasa looked up at her husband and smiled as she kissed him before embracing her daughter. "I will never get over how amazing your voice is."
"Oh please, abeoji  was totally carrying my tune during the bridge." Marianna scoffed.

As the cafe emptied, the unlikely family of three embraced before moving around to begin to close up shop. It was obvious to any elite family that Marianna and Ortencia did not belong in Japan. Ortencia because of her Mexican origin and Marianna because of her halfer background. Coming from a Mexican mother and a Korean father, her features were mixed and matched. She had a small nose and plump full lips with large almond eyes. Her  silver hair was short, cropped close to her jaw and her fringe hid her bold eyebrows. She was pretty by Korean standards but because of her ethnicity  no one dared approach her. Marianna hoped that her new school would be different.
Ortencia met Tsukasa Shugo a few years after Marianna's biological father disappeared. He up and left without a trace. Because of him Ortencia and Marianna struggled in Korea until Tsukasa met and eventually fell in love with Marianna's mother. The two were practically fated as they set to marry a mere six months after they began dating.
Since then, Tsukasa has taken great care of the two, going as far as tutoring Marianna in his home language before bringing the family of two to his home country, Japan. Tsukasa was afraid the abrupt change would hurt Marianna but she didn't mind. She finally had a father that cared and her mother was happy with the man she loved. It couldn't get any better. But it did.

--
The Tsukasa family car pulled up to the gates of the school, Marianna looking up at the pink building before turning to her father. "Appa, you didn't tell me the school was pink."

Tsukasa chuckled at his daughter and smoothed her hair. The chauffeur opened up Marianna's door, her thanking him as she planted herself firmly on the cobblestone pathway. Her heels clicked as she stepped up to the gates, a firm hand resting on her shoulder. "Remember our lessons, Marianna. You'll be treated harshly the majority of time you are here so I expect you to act as a lady and nothing less, understand?"
Eager to impress her father the young halfer nodded. She was a second year this year and she was determined.

"Will you be coming in with me, Appa?" She asked, her eyes wide as she looked up at the dark haired man.
He smiled and nodded, his arm around her shoulders as she walked. Despite the fact that they could afford the school uniform now, Tsukasa refused to order the dress saying a lady shouldn't walk around looking like a bloated canary. So she wore a variation of it, with the Deans permission of course!
A yellow blazer covered her arms and a white button up was tucked underneath it. She wore a black pencil skirt and black pumps. Her hair was tied back in a low bun and Her fringe was sprayed in place. Concealer hid her undereye circles with a bit of blush giving them life. Red a close shade to the tie around her neck covered her lips and her brown eyes were enhanced with mascara. She looked very much like a lady, much to her father's pleasure. He was a firm believer in first impressions and he will be damn sure his daughter makes them.
Many looked at their relationship and assumed her father was too strict but Marianna knew. He was only doing what's best for her and right now, that was self-care. She needed to break out of her shell and make new friends. Her faith had been wavering these past few years but Tsukasa believes all she'll need is some loyal friends in order to set her view of the world on the right path. 

As the heat of the day was masked with the AC'd halls, her father led her to the Dean's office. Greetings went accordingly, Marianna not saying anything unless asked. Just before they were meant to leave, Marianna bowed to the Dean and only left after being dismissed. "You did will, my daughter. Come, I'll walk you to your first class."

Students littered the halls, waiting to walk into their classes and eyed the new student. Many girls ogled at her father and her silver hair, though they only whispered excitedly into each other's shoulders. Coming up to class 2-A, Marianna couldn't help but wring her small hands together.

"Don't do that, you'll rub your skin raw." Tsukasa commented as they waited for the door to open. "Yes, abeoji."
The sliding door was pulled to reveal a plump woman with English textbooks in her hand, "Tsukasa Marianna, I believe?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Follow me."

The silver haired girl smiled at her father as he gave her a quick double thumbs up with a large smile before he cleared his throat and composed himself to shut the door. Marianna stood at the front of the classroom with the teacher at her side.
"Please introduce yourself, Tsukasa."

Marianna nodded and bowed at the waist, hands clasped at her waist. "Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Tsukasa Marianna and I will be your new classmate. Please be kind to me."

The students smiled at her, the worst part of the day already over and done with. Marianna was directed to a seat in the back, just behind a man she said was named, Ootori Kyoya. The man was tall, obviously. His knees brushed the desk with every movement, his shoulders pulled back, spine straight. He was the epitome of professional. The kind of people Marianna's father would want her to hang out with. Marianna smiled at the boy politely and took the seat behind him. "Its nice to meet you Ootori-san. I hope we can be friends." She said sweetly.

Ootori Kyoya said nothing, but the boy beside him did. His face turned completely towards her, his eyes bright and twinkling with admiration,  "So CUTE!" he cried. Literally. Tears streamed down his face as he pounced, arms engulfing Marianna completely.
No one seemed to mind the blonde boys interruption, they actually encouraged it. Squeals could be heard around the classroom as the boy Marianna didn't know continuously rubbed his cheek against the top of her head. The silver haired girl could practically imagine the cat ear and tail attached to him.

"I'm sorry, who are you?" Marianna asked, her eyes wide and hands holding her pencil skirt in place.

"I'm Suoh Tamaki, president of Ouran Host Club! Please join our club, princess!"

Marianna shook her hair and glanced around at all the students around her, shrinking slightly as she blushed. She glanced to the Ootori boy and though it was a brief glance she could've sworn she saw his lips turn up into a devious smirk.