Willow's POV

It was finally my first night performing in Canada. I was at a venue in Toronto and I was so excited. I had never been to Canada before and it was truly a beautiful country. Liam and I did so many cool things there and ate a lot of great food. The next day, we had a day off so we planned on going to Niagara Falls in Ontario to spend some time there. 

I was backstage at the show, while Liam was finishing up his last song. I was wearing a short purple crop top with black skinny jeans, as well as black ankle boots with low heels. My hair was straightened and I wore my willow tree necklace. Before I knew it, it was my time to go out on stage.

"You're going to kill it out there." Liam smiled at me before he gave me a kiss. 

I went out on the stage and the crowd roared with cheers. I talked to them for a bit and thanked them for coming out to my show. I started my setlist with According To You and it made me beyond happy to see everyone get excited over it. I then continued with Love Me Or Leave Me, Devil In Me, Gravity, Clean and all the other songs before finally ending the night with You. I had many outfit changes throughout the night as well. 

I grabbed my acoustic guitar and sat down on a stool in front of the microphone. "So I want to play one more song for all of you. It's very special and it means so much to me. It's about my son, Mason and I'm excited to announce that it will be on my next album. This is called Never Grow Up."

I began playing the guitar and singing. The audience turned their phone flashlights on and waved them in the air. The whole venue was illuminated with the bright lights and it looked so magical. I honestly never wanted this night to end. Playing this music that I worked so hard to create and getting to share it with the whole world was a sort of therapy. I always hoped my music would help people and I liked to think that I achieved that.

I finally got around to finishing the last chorus of the song.  

Won't let nobody hurt you

Won't let no one break your heart 

And even though you want to, please try to never grow up

Oh, don't you ever grow up

Oh, never grow up

Just never grow up

Everyone cheered when the song was finished and I couldn't but feel even more proud of the song, knowing it would make a successful single. I told the audience I loved them and thanked them one more time before waving goodbye and going backstage.

"You did so good, baby." Liam put his arms around my waist.

"Thank you, I think I deserve a reward for that." I bit my lip. 

"How about I give you that when we return to the hotel room?" Liam suggested seductively. 

I went into my dressing room and got changed into more comfortable clothes. Before I left, I looked down at my ring and smiled. I couldn't believe I finally had a diamond back on my finger. I left the dressing room and met back up with Liam before we headed back to the hotel. 

Amanda insisted on taking care of Mason for the night so we could have a break. I felt worried being away from him but I knew he was in good hands. She would also be watching him while we went to Niagara Falls and I told her I could cancel those plans so I could take him back but she wouldn't let me. I couldn't help my motherly instincts and I was very eager to see him again.

"What to do now?" Liam asked once we made it inside of the room. 

"Hmm..." I pretended to be in deep thought. "I can think of something." 

"I think we're thinking the same exact thing." Liam smirked.

We began making out and before long, we were both on the bed with our clothes strewn out all over the room. 

"I can't wait for it to be us up at the alter again someday." Liam said in between kisses.

"Mmm me neither." I slightly moaned. "And maybe we'll give Mason a sibling or two in the future."

Liam chuckled lightly. "That sounds like the perfect plan." 

We continued for a while longer before it got even later and we called it a night.

~

The next day, we went to a cute little café for breakfast. We had some really good muffins and coffee. We talked for a bit before we had to go on our waterfall date. I was so excited because I had always wanted to see it in person. Now was finally my chance.

We were finally at Niagara Falls. It was such a gorgeous sight to see. We stepped onto the boat before we were handed rain ponchos since were going to inevitably get drenched by the waterfall. That was why I didn't bother doing my hair all nice and why I wore a more casual outfit. Hell, I even skipped the makeup. 

Finally, the captain started driving the boat and honestly, it was such a relaxing ride. They had food and drinks on board but obviously, I stayed away from the alcohol. 

"This is so amazing, Liam. I love this day so much." A big smile spread across my face.

Right as we were about to kiss, what felt like gallons of water came crashing down onto the boat and I couldn't help but laugh at how soaked Liam and I were. It truly felt like life couldn't be more perfect. Two of my best friends got married to the loves of their lives and I was going to be getting married to mine. Luna and I were on a successful tour. Nothing could get any better than this. 

Afterwards, we went back to the hotel to get dried off. I did my hair and makeup before we went out again. We decided to stop inside of a vinyl record shop. There was a lot of great music being sold there. Some of the vinyls were much older artists, like AC/DC, Def Leppard and the Beatles. Then there was the more modern stuff like Taylor Swift, Panic! At The Disco and many others. We ended up buying a mix of both old and new stuff, as well as a record player. 

We got back to the room, ordered some room service and chilled while listening to the vinyl records. This day was so laid back and relaxing. It was nice to just do something simple and easy going for a date. 

"When do you want to get married?" I asked as I took a bite of my food. 

"Whenever you feel ready." Liam replied.

"What about next spring? Maybe sometime in April or May?" Before Liam could say anything, I gasped. "Wait, what about a fall wedding? It would be so beautiful to do it New York." 

"This coming fall or next?"

"This coming fall is too close and we'd have to rush too much to plan everything so let's do next fall." I said.

"October?" Liam asked.

"October is perfect." 

I began daydreaming about us getting married underneath red, orange and yellow leaves. I imagined the perfect dress and everyone who would be there. I was going to ask Luna, Hailey and Rose to be my bridesmaids. I wanted to have four but I still needed to decide on the fourth person. In just a little bit over a year, I would be Mrs. Payne once again and I just knew we were going to last. This time, nothing was going to fuck it up. Not even someone like Violet or Ashton could pull any bullshit with us this time.