Lundon's POV

LUNA'S POV:

A couple days passed and I finally decided to put the last little nail in the coffin. I then tweeted 

"At least I didn't go to the woman who ruined my ex's marriage just to get back at them... but really, that isn't any of my business" 

A couple hours later, Violet then tweeted admitting that Ashton went to her to get help to destroy Liam's career, and boy, that did not go down well. She got a lot of hate, and to be quite honest, I knew she would. I'm sure she did too, but if she didn't want me to ruin her, she did what I said. Well, ruin her anymore than the public would.

And oh, boy, Ashton. His followers started going down even faster. People were disgusted in what he had done to both Willow and Liam and I did a second tweet about not coming for my family or karma will be a bitch, and so many people agreed with me and for that I was thankful. Yes, what I did to Ashton was a bitchy move, but he got what was coming to him. He can't think he can fuck with my family, and actually get away with it? Yes, what Liam and Willow did was pretty shit, but they didn't deserve that. 

So he just got back what he did to Liam, but worse.

"Hey, babe?" I call out and Brendon appears. He's been in our mini studio writing, he told me he didn't want to leave me today and he wanted to be home, plus I had Rain for a few weeks while Zayn went back to London and did some promo for his new music which I was fine with. Just means I had to take Rain everywhere with me which was fine by me. I love being with her. 

"Yeah, babe?" He asks.

"What if I don't find a wedding dress?" I muse, staring at my laptop. I'd been looking up wedding dresses, I'd gone shopping as well, but I still hadn't found the one. 

"Who gives a fuck? Come in a Panic! jumper and I'll be happy." Brendon teases and I grab a pillow and throw it at him.

"I'm serious! I can't find anything I love enough, I love some dressing, sure, but they're not the perfect one." I whine, covering my eyes with my hands. I then feel hands take my hands and pull them away from my face.

"Babe, don't stress, we still have what, six months? Until our wedding, you could literally choose your dress at the last minute, as long as it's exactly what you want, babe. You have time. Don't stress." Brendon assures me and I look up at him and sigh.

"But I want it now!" I whine and he laughs and sits beside me and I cuddle into him.

"You will find it, babe. One day. Maybe you'll find it on the first half of your tour! For all you know, your dream dress could be in an entirely different country!"

"Well, maybe, but maybe not." I sigh and he kisses the top of my head.

"Well, stop stressing about it for now. Let's finish the rest of this stupid movie."

"I haven't even started it."

"Oh, well, even better." Brendon grumbles, and this time it's my turn to laugh and I shut my laptop off.

"You love Breaking Dawn part 2! You love Twilight in general!" I accuse.

"Yeah, no." He says, and I can't help but laugh again as I drape my legs over him and snuggle as close as I possibly can. 

"If my life could be like this everyday, that would be great, thanks." I tell him and he looks at me and smiles.

"Well, you can have this everyday, all day, for the rest of your life."

"Well, that's lovely, thank you." I can't help but smile as I kiss him before settling down to watch the movie.

*