Keep Running: Safer Ground.

As I sat and stared out at the dusty sunset plains of the desert, the words "Stay strong Venom. I'll always be here for you." just span round my head over and over. It made me have some hope that my dad was still alive some where is this shithole. As the words spun round my head I remembered the thing my dad slid into my back pocket before he left me. I put my hand in my back pocket to pull put a locket, I opened it up to see a picture of me and my dad with his arm round me, we were both pulling faces, this made me smile. I haven't smiled in a few days, all I've done is swear and curse. When I saw my dad fall to the floor in the factory of BL/ind, I swore revenge on them, I wanted my dad back no matter what it takes me, I will have him back. Danger, Helena Poison and Neon Angel tell me hes still out there fighting but I've never been one to get my hopes up.

I was quickly distracted from my daze from hearing shouting back at the camp. I quickly put the locket round my neck and ran back to the camp. I interrupted and argument between Vampire Bunny and this guy I've never seen before, "Aye aye aye, everyone just calm the hell down. Now whats going on?" the new kid stepped forward and replied "I'm Radioactive Ghost, please to meet ya" and stuck out his hand for a hand shake. "I'm Rapid Venom" I hissed, I ignored the hand shake, he looked like a shady character. Its unusual for a killjoy to be travelling alone when the dracs are on up rise, searching every where for the remaining killjoys they haven't been exterminated. My train of thought was lost when Danger hissed "Why should we let you in, we know nothing about you! For all we know you could be some kinda spy!" this made me laugh. "Why don't we just give him a try, he may look shifty and mysterious but its worth it." said a quiet voice, it was Helena Poison.. Poison had always had the sweet approach to things but sometimes she was too relaxed. "I guess Helena Poison is right. What would my dad say if he saw we were chucking a killjoy a side" I muttered with a sigh. Neon Angel put her hand on my shoulder to reassure me. Radioactive Ghost coughed and little, we all looked at him with sharp eyes. You could tell he felt uneasy by the way we were all looking at him, he then spoke in a really shaky voice "I only need to stay a night but I don't mind leaving now." I suddenly felt bad for the guy, the way we yelled at him so I walked up to him and put my hand on his shoulder "As its only for one night" a smile lit up on his face, the room suddenly fell silent as Danger came running in.. Her words seem stuttered "D-dracs..... Coming.... Run".

"Guess you're staying with us now" I giggled and winked at the strange mcharacter