Keep Running: Surrounded.

I woke up the next morning to see a guy dressed in white staring down at me... It took me a second to realise it was a drac... How did they find us?! I moved my arm slowly reaching for my ray gun. I shot the draculoid thinking it was the only one but when I stood up, we were surrounded. Great. Gun pointed out in front of me I said in a shaky voice "G-guys" I heard mumbles from the group, they didn't wake up, just went back to sleep. So I decided to get the only way to get them up was to shout "OI YOU LAZY FUCKERS GET THE HELL UP" kicking someone behind me, I sounded like an army commander, I'd kicked Angel, "What is it?" "Ehh, well, dracs" I held the trigger of my gun, ready to fire if they tried anything. Angel hopped up with her ray gun in hand, we were kicking everyone to get them up and alert. When everyone was up and ready with there guns in hand, we circled backs back to back. "On my count run to the car and shoot" I spoke in hushed tones. "3-2-1" I threw the keys at Vampire Bunny, it was all a rush. Me and Angel signalled to each other, at that moment she cupped her hands and I jumped into them, leaping up, shooting as many dracs as I could. I landed behind the circle of dracs, when I hit the ground I felt a pain in my leg. I looked down at my leg, I'd been shot. Damn dracs. I pulled my red bandanna out of my jean pocket and wrapped it round my leg.

I continued to shoot when I collapsed, I scanned the area everyone was getting into the car except from Radioactive Ghost and Battery Heart, they'd seen me fall. Radioactive Ghost held out his hand to help me up, I put my arms round Battery Heart and Radioactive Ghost shoulders, they pulled me to the car helping me in. I moved over making a space for Battery Heart "No." "What?" "Just go, I'll find you" "But..." "Just go!" and with that remark she slammed the car door. I looked out the back window seeing her fight the dracs away. She saved us all, I never thanked her. Just then someone clicked there fingers in front of my eyes to stop me staring. "Is your leg okay?" Radioactive Ghost asked me, he looked worried "Huh? Oh yeah, its just a little sore." I smiled, it killed, he smiled. I looked out the window to see dracs following "Oh for god sake" I signalled to Vampire Bunny to open up the cars roof, I pulled myself up out of my seat with my ray gun in hand, Angel had the same idea she was hanging out her window. She looked angry, Angel had always been there for me, from age 9 shes been there helping me, she like a sister but the only thing we don't have in common is that she has both her parents, she doesn't know who her dad is though, he left her with her mum age 2, I have one thats dead and one thats possibly dead. I couldn't tell what was wrong with her, I normally can.. She looks like she'd just got some bad news that really annoyed her.

I noticed something on the back of the car, it flashed every couple of seconds. It took me a few minutes to realise it was a tracker, thats how they were finding us so quickly, there tracking our every move. We need to lose them, so I climbed out the car when something grabbed my ankle, I winced, it was Cyanide Heart "What the fuck, do you think you're doing?!" "I'm saving our asses, what do you think I'm doing." "You're climbing out a car at around 90 mph, you're insane" I pointed at the flashing thing on the back of the car. "Oh.... Be careful, I don't want you getting hurt." I nodded and continued to climb out the car. I caught a glimpse of Cyanide Heart telling Vampire Bunny something, she nodded. I climbed out slowly gaining my balance, trying to avoid the rays from the rays being shot. I grabbed hold of the tracker, throwing it, I suddenly lost my grip on the car. Crap. Bunny started to slow down but I indicated for her to speed up, my leg began to hurt, I slipped, I thought I was gone, something caught my wrist, I looked up, it was Ghost. I pulled myself up back into the car with Ghost's help. "Thank you" I said smiling at him, "Thats okay, anything for a friend." he grinned. I threw my arms round him "Thank you, thank you so much" and kissed him on the cheek. He laughed slightly "Thats okay."