Keep Running: RUN.

"Shit..... RUN." we all grabbed our things we legged it to the car. As we all threw our stuff into the boot, Cyanide Heart started the car up. Everyone bundled in at once, I scanned the area to see if we left anyone behind. Then Angel pulled me in as the car was driving off. Everyone looked really really confused, I looked at the map. No zones for the next 100 miles.. Great. "Hey CH, take a break, I'll drive." as the car pulled over me and Cyanide swapped places. "Hey Venom, where are we going exactly?" "I have no idea to be honest with you, Bunny. I guess we just gotta keep moving till we get tired but I'll tell you this. We won't get to the next zone till tomorrow!".. After about an our of driving everyone was a sleep except from Angel.

"Where'd you get that locket from?" "Huh?" "The locket you, didn't have it on earlier" "Oh, this? Dad slipped it in my back pocket. For the last time" "Venom, don't say that. He is still alive, I know he's still out there" I smiled slightly at Angels comment. "Hm, tha.. Crap." the car slowly halted. "Whats happened?" "We've ran out of god damn gas!" I got out the car and slammed the door in frustration, waking everyone up. As I sat there and stared out at the darkness. I heard comments coming from the car. I just ignored them. I had lost everything these past few days. Every little thing I'd lost, I'd lost my mum, I'd lost my dad, I'd lost my home, so what did I do. I fucking cried. I broke down into tears, god, if my dad saw me now. I felt a hand on my shoulder it was Radioactive Ghost. "This seat taken" he sniggered and sat next to me on the dusty ground. We heard a shout from Neon Angel telling us they were gonna try find a petrol station, I didn't reply. I was too wrapped up in my troubles. "You're Venom, right?" Ghost asked inquisitively, "Yeah, whats it to you." I replied, harshly. "You're known as a legend back in Battery City." Ghosts remark made me laugh. "HA!" "No, really." "Oh" "You're know as the one that got away. You and your dad" this brought tears to my eyes remembering the day that we left Battery City. It was such a rush, my dad pulling me out the house and pushing me into the car. I was only 7, I'm now 16. Ghost noticed the tears forming in my eyes, "whats up?" he squinted his eyes, I stared into the distance, then removed the locket from round my neck and passed it to him. "So this is you and your dad?" I bit my lip to hold back the tears. "Y-yeah, just after we left Battery City" tears started to roll down my cheeks. "He 'died' to BL/ind, yesterday evening" I did quote marks in the air with my fingers when I mentioned 'died', " 'died'?" "Yeah, 'died'. Angel and the others seems to think hes still alive somewhere." "Well you know what I bet he is." "Really?" "Yeah, really." He passed me back the locket pointing at the back. "Read it" I studied it for a second, the words read on the back said 'Fuck BL/ind, fuck this whole wide world' this made me break down into tears, I clenched the necklace in my hand and cried into it. "I'm such an idiot." Radioactive Ghost laughed a little and pulled me in for a hug. "No you're not." He laughed again. I sniffed and laughed, squeezing the locket tight in my hand. At that moment I heard shouts from the distance. It was Danger and Neon Angel. Me and Radioactive Ghost jumped up quickly and ran to the car, Angel had finished filling the car up. I turned round and heard cars and motorbikes. "EVERYONE GET INTO THE GOD'AMN CAR NOW!" I jumped into the drivers and reved the car. Danger screamed "GO. NOW." I slammed my foot down on the accelerator and drove as fast as I could. This was it we were finally wanted criminals..