THE TRUTH

Rose's p.o.v
What ! What is Ashley saying? Ashley further says ,
"Rose as Elizabeth always says she knows that truth better she will reveal it to you."
Elizabeth -"Yes it's time you know the truth,Rose"
What truth ???
Elizabeth -"The truth is that we three are sisters. Our parents are the same. Your father was also our father but your mother she is the second wife of our Father. In 2000  I was born then in 2001 Ashley was born and in 2002 you were born.In 2005 a woman married our Father who was the Queen. She pushed our mother from the 5th floors balcony and our room was just beside it.Ashley and I were in school at that time. After you heard someone shouting you went running there. Then she also pushed you but miraculously you were hanging our Father saw you and came running. Then while saving you he slipped and you both fell. You both went into coma and lost your memory. Finally in 2009 you regained your consciousness . The Queen lied to the King saying that she is your mother his wife and we two are the daughters of the mistress.After that she dropped us at the orphanage and told everyone that you pushed our mother. But I confessed that I tried to kill our mother. So if the Queen was not arrested I would have been in jail now. When finally our Father regained his memory someone killed him. That's it. And our Father remembered about Ashley and she was supposed to stay with you. But Ashley said she would tell everyone the truth so the Queen gave pills to the king so that he would loose his memory of Ashley. "

But why does Ashley say always that I am the cause of everything?

Ashley's p.o.v
I start crying . I run and hug Rose tightly and say
"I'm sorry. I blamed you even before knowing anything . Actually our Butler told us but he said that you agreed to push our mother after that woman said but we learned the truth at the hearing. I'm very sorry much sorry."
End of p.o.v.
Elizabeth -now let's all stay as sisters.
Ashley-yes shall we Rose ?
Rose- yes.