Ashley

Will they find Rose and Elizabeth's houses?

Ashley's p.o.v

I wake up from sleep for the phone. My classmates texted me that they want to find Rose and Elizabeth's house . And their houses are somewhere near my house. So my classmates are coming over at my place.

Text

Linda : Hey Ashley I heard that those good graders ( Rose and Elizabeth's ) house is somewhere near yours. So I am coming over with some of our other friends. They might text you so don't you dare ignore. See ya bestie!

Ashley: But I was sleeping . I can't help y'all. I am busy. And I also have to study . So thanks for such a long text but I am not going anywhere.

Linda : You have to ! I am your best friend. We are bffs forever . Can't you do at least this much for me ?

Ashley : Ok ! Snoopy. I will go but don't bring too many people. And another thing I don't want to meet those dorks face who pretend to be rich and insult us .

Linda : Hmmm. Too much . You want too much but I'll try to fit in , girl.

Ashley : Then when are you coming? I have to clean my room and tell mom to buy some snacks.

Linda : We will come at 12 pm.

Ashley: But that's after 1 hour and I have to bath and get snacks dude.

Linda : Love you! I am coming soon . Remember that. Start preparing.

Ashley : Ugh ok then. Thanks idiotic idol.