Decision cancelled

Ashley's pov

I got up from my bed after texting Linda. I open my closet . It's pretty cold today. So I have to pick some warm clothes. Then I take a jeans and a sweatshirt and a coat . I go to washroom. When I was bathing my mom said that she needs to go work. So she's leaving some money for buying snacks. I'm like, do I have to do this too?! I am ready now and I look at the clock it's already 11: 43 . My friends will be here anytime. I have to go fast . I take two socks from the shoe case . And wear a boot . Then I start running. Hopefully my hair was not too much wet as the heater in my room was on. It takes five minutes for me to reach the conventional store. After running hard for a while I finally reach the shop. I take some cheesecakes, choco balls, cheesy chips and some ice creams . But I didn't bring the money I forgot . Just then my friends enter the shop. They were about to give me a treat as a surprise of our friends anniversary. So the money was given by them . And more money was extracted from Linda. So I returned some money to Linda. I didn't want to. But I had to.We are four people. Me Linda Chloe and Sara. When we were leaving the store I saw my enemies. Rose and Elizabeth. Whenever I look at them. I start feeling uneasy. So I ran in fear. My friends also followed me. The bitter always hurts me. I can't resist myself to burst into tears.At last we didn't go to find their houses. But we decided to find their houses tomorrow after school.