Next Day

Rose's p.o.v

I wake up by the sound of my alarm. Then my maid enters with an information chart. My life goes like this . Who I have to meet . What I will do all is written in this chart. This chart rules my life clearly. It informs me about my todays routine. And the first activity is that my mom is coming then I will go to the closet take a bath . Get ready to go to school. Then at 8: 45 am I will go to eat breakfast with the minister , king and queen. Then a car will come to pick me at 9: 55 am right at the doorstop. Then I will go to college. This will be my routine for morning and until class.

Maiden: Dear princess, your highness is coming to meet you . Prepare for bowing.

Rose : Welcome your highness. I am glad that you came to meet me . What can I do for you?

The Queen : Well , dear princess. I believe that you have got the information chart. So you should dress well in front of the minister and his highness. That's why I am suggesting you to wear among my chosen some dresses.

The Queen claps her hand . Two maidens bring a closet.

Rose : Your highness I may be wrong to cross your word . But seriously do I need this much dresses . I could just wear a formal gown among my 450 formal gowns.

The Queen : I believe that you need to learn more disciplines and rules of how to live in a kingdom.

Rose : But I was just ..

The Queen : Am I clear , Rosenberg?!!

Rose : I jus..

The Queen : I said am I clear ?

Rose : Yes your highness. I will do as you say.

The Queen: Then now I think according to the princesses schedule you need to dress . So may I get the favour for you to rush ?

Rose : Yes your highness.

The Queen : Then we shall meet again soon , princess.

Both bow at each other. Then the queen or Rose 's mom leaves.

I have to take a bath . I must go. I am ready now. Well actually my maidens dressed me. So the credit goes to them. I pleasurably say thank you and bid goodbye to them . Right then Elizabeth texts me.

Elizabeth: My life is really nice . I'm so glad that my parents don't behave formally. And I don't have to follow any information chart also. How's your day going ?

Rose : My life sucks . I hate it . Sometimes I want to run away from here. Dying is better than living here. Can you pick me up? Please El

Elizabeth: Ok .

Rose : Then pick me at 8:00 am .

Elizabeth : But your queen , Rosenberg.

Rose : I don't care about her . I'll give any kind of excuse. Don't worry. But don't ya ever call me Rosenberg again !

Elizabeth: Ok then I am coming.

I quickly change to a knee short skirt a tucked in white tops and a coat as it is really cold outside. And I also wear a full socks and a pair of black heels.

Hopefully my parents didn't see me. And I reached Elizabeth's house safely . Sending a letter informing I will live in their house for two weeks.