episode 3

Nico POV

   My heart nearly stopped as I read the fine print. I had to kill her. I had to kill one of my own species, on of my fellow teamates, one of my friends. I saw the roses that the twisted killer that she left except they were no ordinary roses they were roses to knock her out. I quieltl walked into her room  and woke her up.

  "Where are we going," she giggled

"For a walk" I replied.

"Okay!'

  Ihanded her the roses that the killer had given me. She sniffed them and smiled. After a few minutes she complained of being drowsy and I frowned soon i would have to murder her. We talked for a few minutes before she fell asleep with her head resting on my shoulders. I smile at the sight of her sleeping. I carried her toward the pool and leaned down and kissed her before I threw her into the pool. I whispered sorry as I watched her lifeless body floating.

  Ben's POV

Miranda was gone. Her body was no longer int he bed that she was in last night. I made a promise to protect her but I failed. My room was dwindled down to two. Reagan the bursted into my room with dark circles under her eyes. "I'm guessing you already know," she grunted. I nodded my head and asked, " What happeded to you?" "Aza texted her at 10 breaking up with her. I haid to listen to her wail all night long. Isa is fine but amelia has it worse than me."

  All my mind could think of was the fact that Katherine was available. How could I think that when I could be killed at any second. I sighed I had never gotten over Katherine even when I married Megan. With Megan's convienient death and Katherine's recent breakup this could be my last shot at happiness before I croak.

  The estate bell rang and we rushed outside where Miranda laid lifelessy in the pool. What a cruel way to die. We decided on where to go even before Giles had said to discuss it.

Isa POV

After the investigation we had what we needed. Then of course something happeded another plot twist. We presented ourselves and I accused the killer that it was my very own brother he looked very guilty anways. I stared at the ceiling while Giles read. "From now on a race will commence to find my murder objects. Also who muredered the victim. It could be me or it could be an assailant of mine. Whoever guesses it right will commence. Then the people who don't guess it right must tell me how it was commited. Then the scare and spare card will commence as normal. My two scares of the day. Sean and Amelia. Also Nico was my assailent this week. Am I Nico? Or am I one of you?"

Killer's POV

Amelia my old friend

your time must end.

 I throw at you my ending knife

and now I will take you life