The Silent Vampier

hi guys this is my frst book as i am hopeing to get this published soon any way i am sorry about spelling and grammer as i have dislexsia and lering disbilteys so i am haveing my friend edit it page by page. plz coment and tell me whot you think. i have posted this before but i had no readers so diside to reay post it. engoy :) no copping plzthis has takeing may yaers just to get this faer thx. ths may have swering and the sexel nacher so just worning you it will also mya have vilants

Chapter 1

The first thing I did as I got to school is going to my best friend Emma, who I've knew since the begging of our first year at school it has been almost 17 years know sins we first met we have bin friends every sins. I ran up to her and grabbed her wrist.

"Emma I need your HELP!" I said nearly bursting into tears.

"Owl! What the hell Kate what was that for?" she said looking at me all confused I looked down to her wrists and realized I was hurting her so I let go.

"Sorry I did not mean to hurt you" I said nearly making myself smile "damn it Kate you left nail marks in my wrist. what was the for?" she said looking down at her wrist and running her fingers over the marks " you knew how cool it would be if we be came vamps but it is impossible because there is no such thing as vamps " I said staring  deeply into her eyes

"Yep how could I not forget the ward "she paused staring at me it was kinda creepy really. Her eyes widened "OH MY GOD Kate you are joking right? You think you have turned into a vamp!" she said busting into laughter

" I am not joking Emma its true look" I said slowly opening my mouth just so she could see and knew one else " there fake " she said still laughing at me " Emma I am 17 years old I am not going to lie about this " I send closing my mouth so I could speak " prove it " she said smiling at me and giggling under her breath. " ok " I said  deep in thought.

damn it how the hell am I go to prove it to her, I can't just go up to some kid in year 10 or 11 and say hey I just need you to prove to my best friend that I am a vamp and bite in to them or though it would be funny to see there expression on their face when I say that.

" Try and pull them out " I said ready for the pain that was coming 

" ow gross I don't won't your spit all over me" she said looking at me.

" well it is the only way you are going to get to knew. So do it! "I said smiling at the expression she made at me. "

Do I have to" she said looking around the room at all the other kids and trying her best not to look at me again. 

"yep you have to get the answer " I said leaning down to get my black worn out messengers bag that I have had for ages but mum said that she is not going to get me a new one because I always end up losing them which is kind of true I just thank she can't be bothered to get me a new one.

I put my bag over my shoulder. I stood up and tucked my chair in then walked to the front of the class and leaned against the white board. 

"So Emma what do ya say you going to do it " I said smiling at myself and looking at the rest of the kids talking to each over in there groups. I walked over to the teacher. 

"Miss May me and Emma go to the interview room we have a meeting in there at five past one" I send smiling at her waiting patiently for her answer. "Yes Kate but you must be back at two on the dot ok"

"Yes miss thank you miss" I said nodding my head at her then turning around and walking to the door knowing that Emma would follow me I open the old wooden door and stepped into the corridor. I worked up to the lookers in front of me to wait for her.