The Silant Vampier Chapter 3

hay guys hope you engoy this is the thrd chapter of the silant vampier :) comment,vote,fan

------

I woke it a mufeld sound of someone talking but it was to qwiat for me to heir. I swollws hard to release my throut from the bruning sensashn in the back of my throut as I slowly started to wake. I just saw Jo work into my room as my eyes begin to focus. I qwikley get up “crap I am so sorry about erleya are you..” I brak off as I finel get the pain from my pawer braking, I full back gritting my teeth hard as I let out a little painfull scream just before I culd slam into the floor Jo cort me “hay, you don’t need to apologize to me” he smiles at me pulling me closer to me as he leans in to kiss me I try to pull away but he smellld so good why was he so attractive to me “ you smell good, no wonder big brother chose you.”' I stady silant, he noticed I didt answer and carried on “mmmm I wonder  why he hasts full tasted you?? It looks like I will , I know you cant rsist me I have see you” I trun away not wonting to look into he overwhelming eyes. I breath hevley as I feel his berth on my cheek moves closer to my mouth and kisses me sofedley. With so much passion and love, he started to slid his hand dawn my leg I could feel he body yern for me he wonted me so much. I didn’t kiss back I cant ok ya I like his but I don’t like like him not like Nero I love Nero. That keeped going round and round in my haed as he pushed me closer. The power starts blileding again, “Lo stop Lo plsaes stop” I wisperd against his lips in pan “mmm what is it Maya why are you so teanse all of a sudden?” he qwestoned but didn't pull away, he moned as he tuches me. “Lo plese” me voice was shake but stern I try and pus him away but his grip titend.

“no I am not going to let you go I like Maya more then you think and I know you feel the some.” He bites my neck hard as he riped my cloths, I was helpless I could do any thing but screm and hope that some one heirs me. He mones more and rips off his own cloths I could feel hot soltey ters full dawn my cheeks, he is going to rape me I thought he was nice I thugt… he brok me from my thort as he covers my mouth making it hard for me to breath as the sherp pain digs through my body with each thrust  I cry out in pain.

“ Maya! Are you awake Maya” I culd here Nero’s voice getting closer as he aproch me I try and cell his name but it just come out as a muffle “ shhh my Dark Angel he will heir us and we don’t wont that knew do we?” he posed it like a question but he know my answer, I carred on struggling and trying to get Nero’s ateshon. I culd her the door slowly opening “s***” I hard Jo mutter under his breath I carried on struggling try to make as much noice as posle as Jo clims off me but is still covring my mouth as he gets driest. Nero saw me on the floor shivring and crying as Jo stands next to me. “Maya!” Nero run over to me and holds me close trying to craem me dawn keeping me warm. He looked at me then look at Jo “if you touched her” his voice was dark and cold, Jo just gave an evil smile. “ what are you going to do big brother” Nero gave him a death gler in a flash of a second I was in my bed and Nero had Jo up ageist the wall “ you basted haw could you? You know haw much she means to me” he grip titens as he says it. Jo don’t answer and just smiles again. “Nero stop it I am fine……h-he will pay for what he has done….” I trailed off feeling my tiers swell up as the anger started to boll. Nero does as I say and releases he brother from his making Jo drop to the floor in pain grabbing is neck, gasping for air. 

“you maybe my little brother Jo but that don’t stop me from killing you” he send coldly glaring dawn at Jo as he slowly gets up onto he feet. Why is this happening to me? Why cant I be a normal girl who is a human not a flipping hafe breed? “Maya snap out of it and lesson to me” I did realise Nero was talking to me and sitting next to me. Was I that mush in thought? I nodded my head at him “what…” he side “what did he do to you Maya?” I could feel tiers started to full dawn my cheeks making me cold. “look I know this maybe hard for you my love but I have to know. What did he do to you?” he reputed “ he….he” is all that came out my mouth I am scared he will flip on me and go all killer on me. “he what, Maya?” I shake my head valiantly “he r-raped me” I cry my voice no more then a little crooked wiper. I looked away from Nero as I send it feeling the tiers never ending. “WHAT!” his voice filled with anger and range. “ p… places Nero don’t hurt him“ I felt stupid as I send it I mean come on he did just rape me so why do I  whant to spar him you may ask well. I whant to kill him myself. He looked at me confused as I send it “but Maya he raped you why do you whant to spar him? He is evil and cold hearted demon hafe breed ” I shuck my head did I just heir that right “ he is a demon hafe breed” I quickly cover my mouth I wast meant to say that out loud. He just nodded “yes, our father was a demon and our mother was a fallen angel. I take after my mother but he….” He clenches he fist “ he take after our father killing and hurting every one he sees. “ he turns away as he says it. “I don’t see haw mother fell for him?” he posed it as a question but already knew the answer. I worked up to him pulling my long blue dress over my body and raping my arm round him, he was crying I have never seen him so sad “shhh its ok we will get him back” I gess I knew haw he feels I got taken away from my twin sister when I was younger and adopted. I know nothing I could do or say would help him. He was in so much pain I didt like seeing him in.