chapter 5

Haya guys I just wonna say big thank you for reading sorry about the spelling lol let me know what you think :). Like , comment and vote
------------------------------------------------

Grabing my head as I flop our of bed feeling a warm glow on my skin.
"What the..." sitting up from the floor I look at my bed room curtains to see the sun high in the Sky apering thro a Crak in my window cartons.
"What hell the the time " I grone scrambling off the old wooden floor looking at my alerm clock that read 8.59am siying I flop on the bed "Ggrrrhh why am I up at this time" I yorn anoyed.
"O well eveyone is sleep I might just take this time to stretch my wings I am shore no one will notice I am gone." I mumbel to myself as I brush my heir and getting a peir of clean Cloths and Grabing. You trench cote I qwitly opein my bed old room window hope it whuldnt make the scweeking notices. I poke my head out looking for gards patrolling the aria.
"Ahhh I am in luck today " I wisper. Jumping out my window I make shore I close it behide me. Flying high in the sky above the clauses making shore to keep out of sight of anything.

"Mm feels good to have the air in my face agin" I smile flaping my wings evey know and then. Closing my eyes and I opein my arms feeling the cool morning air agenst my skin. "Feels nice to just be alone" I wisper

"O dose it know" a voice answered back. Jumping I look behide me.
"Who are you and what do you won't" I grawl making shore of am alert.
"Going on the defence before even knowing who your tulking to... know that just rude" I look around unable to fined the person behide the voice.
"Show yourself" I shout as I dive out of the clouds.
"Cerfull not to get your self spotted by a human. That won't do you any good my love" I trun to see Nero flying above me with a smerk on his face.
"Ggrrrhh Nero you dick! Why you following me! " I grawl in anger.
"Wow esey tiger, you not the only one who like to come out on a late night flight"he seid holding he hands up backing off
"So you not following me?"
He shakes his head "nop I mean I saw you sneek out but that's not the point. I like to stretch my wings to you know."
I tut at him and fly away from him.
"Haya were do u think your going?"
"Away from you" he reachs out and grabs my hand.
"Well tuff your coming with me...."
"What no... This is my only free will don't take that off me. Get off! " I pull my hand away from him.
"Hay are you thirsty!! ... I bet you haven't had a good drink in a wiel" he seid as he comes closer  "I can see it in your eyes " I look away as I feel my eyes changing,my throat burning and my fangs getting longer.

"Come one I know just the spot." he smiles again Grabing my hand and dragging me in his direshon. The clouds begine to clear as we start to disend to a old looking log cabin. We land gently with our beir feet hardly touching the ground.

"Come on this way" he grones still holding my hand titly pulling be jently towards the cabin.
"Who says I wan't to go in there" I point to the cabin as I pull away from him crossing my arms.
"Come on you can't say you can't smell that" he says closing his eyes them it hit me the over powering smell of sweet blood it smelt like stroberrys as it wofted through the air my mouth begins to water and my throat begins to brun it was like some one has just prod petrel dawn my throat and the set it alight. I grab my neck in shock as my fangs begon to extend.
He smiles becomes wider "that my friend is the smell of true human blood. You are smelling a vergin right know " my eyes widen
"I thought that was just a mith about vergins blood being the best kind and best smelling you could have" I chok thro the pain.
"Hahah you got to be kidding me, that stupid school have bin teaching you liys my garl." He smiles and he begins to place his hand on the old rusted door handle. "Wait do thay know what we are "
"No, that's what makes the hunt all more fun"
"Wait what!!!"