Who is he?

May contain offensive content

~~~

Ever since Fona was a youngester on the streets at the age of 9 she's scaled buildings as tall as the clocktower like they had stairways along the walls. It became her hobby, illegal hobby that is. But when she leaps from one roof to another she gets this adrenaline kick that makes her smile from ear to ear and lets out a delighted shout. Not once has she fallen down or hurt herself while climbing all over the city at an incredible speed. Fona's mother Clarisse isn't very happy with her daughter's nightly adventures but she lets it go since Fona worked hard during the day to keep the family alive.

~

She slips like a shadow through the dark alleys o the empire's capital. When she rounds a corner coming out onto the main street she pulls back her hood and slows to a walk. She lets her feet wander on their on while thinking about her achievement earlier today. Never before has she dared jump from the courthouse, across the street onto the low roof of the cafe on the other side, but today she'd been more brave. Or maybe she'd been more insane. Although she'd barely managed it, missing the fall over the edge with only a few inches and stumbled forward a couple of steps, she'd made it. With a bright smile on her face she realizes she's outside her favourite tavern. Not that she's a drunkard, but she enjoys coming here to socialize and make bets. Depsite being only 19 years she's well respected by the brutes who hang around here. She's proved herself countless times when she'd outsmarted them, both physically and with brainpower. Her lean, strong body allows her to easily maneuver around them and thanks to being relatively sober it not very hard to win. She opens the door and heads into the noisy crowded bar. Instantly, all heads turn to her. Fona is everything but shy and she breaks into a loud laugh and everyone follows her.

"Good to see yer again! Been a while, hasn't it?", said a bulky man with a big beard named Rolfe.

"Indeed it has. Got a lot of work you know", she sighs.

"Then this is the best place to come to don't yer think", says Harry. "Actually, we're just about to start a bet, yer in aren't yer?"

"Do you even need to ask?", she smiles back and he huffs a laugh. "Well, what are we betting on and with what?"

"For you to give us a show babe, yeh?", shouts a man from the table next to them. She ignores him, fools don't deserve her attention. Rolfe immediately begins to rise, disgust showing on his features. Fona holds up a hand, "It's not worth it, Rolfe, although I appreciate it". He nods and sits back down with a glare at the man.

"Come on babe, show us what you've got! No need to be shy", the man laughs.

Now, he's crossed the line. How he's going to regret it. She slowly turns to him and he loses some of his confidence at the look in her eyes promising violence does he not stand down. "You've got one chance. One", she says with a deadly calm. He laughs nervously but regains his posture, "Give us a little show, won't you?" he says with a grin. She merely answers "Your fault". Fast as lightning, Fona throws one of her hidden daggers which finds its mark one inch from his thump. "I'm feeling quite generous today. Next time I won't miss. Now, apologize", she smiles at him. He stares at the dagger, "Why should I, a man, apologize for appreciating a woman's curves?", he yankes the dagger free and spins it in his hand. In a blink, the dagger is gone from his hand and is now touching his throat. "Repeat that", she dares him. He begins to turn pale and swallows making the dagger draw blood.

"S-", he swallows again, "Sorry"

"Say 'I apologize for being rude'", she turns the dagger digging yet deeper.