ᅳfour

RAMEN NIGHTS

❝your man who has stopped in time❞

jimin sat on his bay window, staring out into the busy streets of new york. rainy days have always been his favorite. he had a mug of coffee in his hand and jungkook's diary in the other.

"may 28 2017

jimin hyung came over today. we were planning to go on another adventure as we have for the past week, but it was raining. it still is as i'm writing this.

nevertheless, we stayed in my room, all cozied up underneath the comforters. being so close to each other didn't seem enough for jimin hyung, or at least that's what i like to think is the reason why he held my hand throughout the whole movie. of course it wasn't because he's always despised horror movies. of course, not."

jimin laughed at this. jungkook was right. it was because he was scaredᅳwell, at first he was. his fear gradually went down when the movie kept repeating the same scares again and again. and yet, he didn't let go of jungkook's hand.

just because he liked feeling connected to him. but of course he never admitted that, in fear of jungkook finding him creepy and all. if only the younger had known back then how the latter felt strongly about him too.

"i don't know when i fell asleep, but i did. i woke up a few hours later, laying right next to jimin on my bed. my head on his right arm and his left arm wrapped around me. he was asleep too.

i couldn't help but stare at his face. everything about him seemed perfect yet so chaotic. or maybe it was because of the fact that he is a paradox that makes his beauty even more ethereal?

my eyes travelled to his plump lips i had kissed just a week ago. i wanted to feel them again. so i kissed him.

and he woke up.

i knew it because he kissed me back."

end of entry for the 28th of may. jimin unconsciously felt his own lips with his fingers for a few minutes, staring out the window to the sky, as if waiting for jungkook to appear and kiss him again. but life isn't a fairytale.

and the fairytale he felt with jungkook was that of any other fairytale made by humans: an illusion.

nothing was neverland without jungkook.

jimin caught himself and shook his head, as if to wake up from a daydream that will never happen.

he flipped through the next page and then the next. this happened for days and days, until he found himself prolonging his stay at the hotel rather than travelling to different countries like he has for the past few months.