ρнιℓια | уσυ & мє тσgєтнєя

「sᴛᴀɢᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ ⋆ ᴘʜɪʟɪᴀ」
ʏᴏᴜ & ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ

┉ ┈ ┉

❝ɪ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʀᴀᴛʜᴇʀ
ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ
ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ,
ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ
ʟɪɢʜᴛ.❞
― Helen Keller

┉ ┈ ┉

After the fun speed dating activity in our eros stage, let's move on to yet another fun and exciting activity for our philia stage!

Let's test how long your philia can strengthen your bond with your destined buddies.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

█ ▌THIRD ACTIVITY▐ █

For the third stage of our camp philia, we will have an activity that will be like some sort of a race that of the Zelenian Race.

This third activity is entitled "Travel Buddies"
Make memories together with your buddies, but of course while minding the time.

Please read carefully and thoroughly.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

█ ▌MECHANICS▐ █

↻ Only registered Zelenians are allowed to join in this activity.

↻ Based on the speed-dating activity we had last night and based on your submitted list of names whom you think you may get along well, we have partnered you. However, you will realize that not all everyone got the partner they want to get and that's because we still based the partnering on the availability of your chosen partners. The list of partners can be found on the comments section below.

↻ This is a race where you and your partner must arrive the finish line together.

↻ There are a total of 8 destinations and those 8 destinations will just be some places here in Lunatic Universe. Here's the twist, we won't state the destinations, we will just give you clues about your destinations and you must figure out what places in the lunaverse are the clues describing about.

↻ Since there are 8 destinations, there are also 8 challenges. Yep, you read it right. For each destinations, there is a challenge you need to accomplish before you can move on to the next destination.

↻ The challenges may be in a form of a dare, a question, etc. so you better be ready because the higher the level, the crazier the challenge gets. We will give a total of 5 points for each challenge accomplished, but here's the twist, your philias may give you a bonus score. How? read further.

↻ For each challenge, your philias will be of help. In every challenge, random philias will be mentioned and for each philias mentioned there is a bonus philia question. Once your philias are mentioned, you need to answer that question so you may be able to get the bonus score of 5 points! If parehas na philia ng partners ang namention, parehas ulit sila sasagot and it will be equivalent to two 5 points or in short, 10 bonus points!

↻ Here, the top 5 of the previous scoreboard ranking may finally utilize their benefits. In their whole stay in the camp, we will be like a genie that will grant them three wishes. In every activity, boosts or benefits will be offered, but it's all up to them if they will be going take the opportunity. They must keep in mind that for every boost or benefit they will accept, they will lose one wish.

For this activity called Travel Buddies, the Top 5 Zelenians will be offered with three boosts/benefits. These are:

1. Reveal a Destination - Since only clues will be stated and it's your job to find out the destination first, this boost will save you a time since it will instantly reveal the name of the destination. (Can be used for 2 rounds only)

2. Skip a Philia Question - If your Philia is mentioned, you may use this benefit to no longer answer the question while still getting the additional 5 points. (Can be used for 3 rounds only)

3. Skip a Destination - You and your partner will be able to skip a destination and proceed to the next one. You will still be given 5 points because skipping the destination will make you automatically accomplished the challenge for that specific place. (Can be used for one round only)

↻ If one of the top 5 Zelenians wished to use all the three boosts, he/she will lose all three wishes and no longer have anything left for the succeeding activities. Same thing on the other hand, 1 boost = 1 loss wish, 2 boosts = 2 loss wishes.

↻ Please take note that this is an IC activity, it means there would be a limit for OOC talks. You must talk in "quotations" and there must also be some narration or actions.

Example:

Luna arrived the first destination, the Toichous Mountains. She called her partner Mara, "Hey @Lunatic-Mara! We're here, we arrived!"

The partner will reply with a detailed roleplaying as well. Even if doing the challenge there must also be short narrations. Failure to comply in this rule will result to be automatically kicked out from the race.

↻ Only the first destination will be commented here in this book, that's the time you'll know that the game officially starts. The next destinations will be replied to you once you and your partner have accomplished a challenge. In other words, kailangan muna magreply sa inyo ang base account or ng admin-in-charge bago kayo magproceed sa next destination.

↻ Once you have accomplished the challenge in the last destination, that is when you have officially finished the race.

↻ There will be two partners who will be declared as winners, the partner who made it first on the finish line and the partner who gained most scores. Kung isang partner lang ang parehas na nauna sa finish line at nakakuha ng mataas na scores, edi isang partner lang ang panalo.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

█ ▌SCHEDULE▐ █

April 17, 2018 ( Tuesday ) at 6:00 PM

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

█ ▌AWARDS/REWARDS▐ █

The partners who will win the race will be given an award in the Award's Night of the roleplay house.

┉ ┈ ┉

If you have any questions
or clarifications, feel free
to comment below.