яємιи∂єяѕ

「ʀᴇᴍɪɴᴅᴇʀs」

┉ ┈ ┉

Greetings, Zelenians!

Here are some and a few reminders you must all keep in mind.

↻ The deadline of the submission of entries for the "What is Love?" activity in the agape stage is only up until tonight (April 21, 2018 Saturday) at 11:59 PM.

↻ Once you're done with your entry, please do not forget to reply on the submission thread you can found in the comments' section of the chapter for Agape Stage.

↻ The voting for the Zelenian's Choice for ludus stage will end today at 3 PM. I will put an end border, once someone is caught spam voting after that border, the couple you are currently voting will be automatically disqualified.

↻ The creation and submission of masquerade accounts for our party tonight will be only up until 3 pm today. Please do not forget to pm Lunatic-Luna stating your identity in order to be verified.

↻ For those who are going to attend the party, please do not forget to post in your journals your attires and mention us because we are going to pick the best dressed femal and male tonight! It doesn't need naman na suot ng port niyo yung gowns.

↻ The party starts at 6 PM at Luna Event's Hall so see you there!

Please leave a comment if you have read these reminders. Have a nice day ahead!