ρнιℓια иιgнт ραяту

「ᴘʜɪʟɪᴀ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ」

┉ ┈ ┉

You were busy doing your own stuff around the camp. Some were busy plotting with their partners for the ludus stage activity, others were still on the hunt for their missing partners. A few were just strolling around, caring about nothing.

It was exactly 3:30 PM when a voice boomed through the speakers. It was the voice everyone is familiar of.

"Greetings, Zelenians" Luna started, "May I ask everyone to gather at the dining pavilion now? I'll be back in a few minutes and be sure you are already there."

With your mind both bugged by confusion and curiosity, you immediately made your way towards the dining pavilion. The other Zelenians did the same.

When you entered the dining pavilion, each of you took your own seats. Silence reigned the place for a while. A few more minutes and something surreal happened. Cards suddenly appeared on the tables infront of each Zelenians.

With furrowed brows, you picked up the card and read its content.

The silence that once reigned the pavilion had been overpowered by cheerful squeals and excitement coming from each Zelenians

The commotion was only broken when Luna spoke once again on the speakers.

"As you may have already seen in the invitations--- by the way its all yours," she started, "We will be having a masquerade party this coming Saturday at 6 PM. Everyone is invited to join, whether you are registered or not registered campers. You must bring a date with you, gender doesn't matter.
I am rooting for your attendance, dearies. See you there!"

×××

So ayun, we will have the masquerade ball on Saturday and these are the following things you should do.

1. Since this is going to be a masquerade ball, everyone who will attend is required to be anonymous. Being said, you are required create a second account with a UN Format: LV-FourLetterCodeName 

Example:
LV-Ares
LV-Liar

Only those who have the second account or the masquerade accounts shall be allowed to enter the event.

2. The dp of the second account must be anyone who is wearing a mask.

3. After creating the account, please follow the base account, comment below, and pm Lunatic-Luna your identity. AGAIN, magcocomment lang kayo dito and di kayo magppm sa base, kay Luna kayo mag-pm kung sino kayo sa Lunaverse.

DEADLINE OF CREATING AND SUBMITTING OF MASQUERADE ACCOUNTS:
APRIL 21, 2018 (SATURDAY) AT 3 PM

4. You may use recycled accounts but make sure that past messages and activities in the recycled account won't expose your identity.

5. Your dates doesn't need to be of your opposite gender. Pwedeng GxG or BxB. Kung wala ka talagang kadate, do not fret. Dadamayan kayo ni Mader Lona, oki? With a date or not, I'll be at the party, anon just like you so see you ;)

6. You must post your attires on your journal book, pero di niyo pa rin irereveal dun ano yung masquerade account mo. Only you and your date shall know your masquerade accounts.

×××

If you have read
everything, please
comment below.
The same goes for
those who have
questions and
clarifications.

ps. The invitation
was made by Lunatic-Ilya