ρнιℓαυтια | му σиє & σиℓу

「sᴛᴀɢᴇ ғɪᴠᴇ ⋆ ᴘʜɪʟᴀᴜᴛɪᴀ」
ᴍʏ ᴏɴᴇ & ᴏɴʟʏ

┉ ┈ ┉

❝ᴊᴜsᴛ ɪɴ ᴄᴀsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ
ғᴏʀɢᴏᴛᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ:
ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ.
ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ.
ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜʏ.
ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄᴀʟ❞
Anonymous

┉ ┈ ┉

Greetings, Zelenians!

We are now down to the last activity of the Camp Philia.

For those who have participated and cooperated actively in our previous activities, I know it made you exhausted and drained, but thank you so much for your participation.

Because of that, the final activity for the camp will be a bit more light and will be more inclined to our camp objectives: to spread and celebrate love.

You are not forced to join, but everyone is invited.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

█ ▌SIXTH ACTIVITY▐ █

The sixth and final activity for camp philia will be a socialization night and we will call it the "Good Vibes Forum"

Yes, we will conclude this week jumpacked with activities and filled with roller-coaster ride of emotions, with of course love and good vibes.

Let love be the medicine of our broken hearts.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

█ ▌MECHANICS▐ █

↻ Registered and unregistered campers may join this activity. So, I highly encourage all the Zelenians especially the newcomers to join and have fun with us.

↻ This will be like a party but it will only be a small gathering, and it will happen at the Campfire site at Camp Philia.

↻ Activities are prepared for tonight's gathering. Please do check the schedule below to be informed.

↻ This is a casual gathering so that means you don't need to be too formal. I would also want everyone to see this night as a way to socialize and communicate with other Zelenians.

↻ This is a forum so for everyone who will participate, please be more open and honest. Although I cannot really force you to open yourselves up, but please do try. Healing will only take place once we learn to accept our wounds and we ready ourselves to move on and heal.

↻ This is the only Camp Philia activity which will be semi-OOC. Meaning you will still need to socialize with your fellow zelenians in an ic and detailed way, but the things you may say or share here may also involve OOC stuff.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

█ ▌SCHEDULE▐ █

Good Vibes Forum will start today (April 20, 2018 Friday) at 5:00 PM and it will happen at the campfire. (Check the "Welcome to Camp Philia" Chapter)

Socialization & Freedom Time - 5:00 PM to 6:30 PM
(This is the time where you can socialize with fellow Zelenians. I do hope that you will approach everyone. This time is also allotted for us to wait for other zelenians' attendance)

Open-Thy-Heart Time - 6:30 PM to 7:30 PM
(This is a sharing time and it's different from the forum time because here, all you have to do is ask. ask questions, ask about the things that bugging you especially about matters concerning your life outside Lunaverse and the campmasters will try their best to give words of advice. You can trust us, I assure you. Other Zelenians may also give words of advice. This is the time where you can be a bit OOC.)

Forum Time - 7:30 PM - 8:30 PM
(This forum time is allotted for all the Zelenians to share their insights about Lunaverse and their fellow Zelenians. Kung may gusto kayong sabihin sa kanila, this is the time to share it. Positive or negative, we will accept it. And I do hope each and everyone of you will have an open mind and heart to anything that will be shared during this time. Fights are not allowed.)

Good Vibes Time - 8:30 PM onwards
(For the first hour or minutes of this time, we will have a mini-activity which will be explained later on the socialization night. So just wait for it na lang. After the activity, you are free to do whatever you want to do.)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Yun lang naman. I hope everyone will be able to attend later. Have a nice day ahead!

Please comment if you are able to attend later or not.

┉ ┈ ┉

If you have any questions
or clarifications, feel free
to comment below or
send us a pm.