ℓυ∂υѕ | нєαят αттα¢к

「sᴛᴀɢᴇ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ⋆ ʟᴜᴅᴜs」
ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴀᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋ

┉ ┈ ┉

❝ʟᴏᴠᴇ, ғʀᴇᴇ ᴀs ᴀɪʀ
ᴀᴛ sɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ
ᴛɪᴇs, sᴘʀᴇᴀᴅs ʜɪs
ʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴡɪɴɢs, ᴀɴᴅ
ɪɴ ᴀ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ ғʟɪᴇs.❞
Alexander Pope

┉ ┈ ┉

Welcome to the third stage of activities in Camp Philia!

The Ludus stage...

Only roleplayers who registered in this camp are the ones who are able to do this activity.

The camp masters chose and partnered roleplayers who they think would be a match made in heaven based on the answers you sent to us thru PM.

If you're new and were not able to registed for the camp philia, fret not, because the next two activities (as of the moment) are opened for the registered and unregistered ones so watch out for them!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

█ ▌FOURTH ACTIVITY▐ █

This activity will be sort of a matchmaking-and-we-got-married style of activity and it is entitled "The Love Act"

Here, all partners will act as couples and role play a scenario, but unlike other matchmaking activities, it has a twist!

What could that be?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

█ ▌MECHANICS▐ █

↻ Check the comments section for the names of chosen couples. The partners may be b×g, b×b, or g×g. Check for your name.

↻ Once you've checked the list, make sure that you also checked who your partner is and start interacting with him/her by means of making a new comment thread on the campfire area. (Kumbaga itag mo yung partner mo dun with narration)

↻ After the list of partners, you would see that there is also a numbered list of song lyrics and lines from a book/movie. What is that for?

↻ This is a plotting activity where the partners are going to plot a scenario they are going to roleplay with a theme of "Love Wins" and the plot that each partners would make must be based on song lyrics assigned to them. The partners are free to plot any scenarios they think are related to the theme and to the song lyrics. It could be a courtship scene, confession scene, proposal scene, etc.

↻ When roleplaying, partners must showcase their philias and how their philias can bring them together. For example, a metrophile and a melophile has been partnered, as they role play the plot they make pwede nilang ipakita na si metrophile ay nagtatrabho bilang spoken poetry artist sa isang bistro and he/she works with melophile who is a regular musician there. Fate collided and their passion fot poetry and music brought their hearts together. Something like that, be creative.

↻ The movie/book lines, on the other hand, is an essential ingredient to the scenarios. Any of the partners should be able to say those lines as they roleplay. Pwedeng tagalugin yung line? Pwede kung Tagalog o TagLish yung gagamitin niyong medium.

↻ You are free to use English, Filipino or TagLish language as you role play with your partner. Kung saan kayo kumportable, go lang.

↻ Where are you going to do the plot? Well, you can do it in any places of the Lunatic Universe. We will comment a separate thread where partners must reply kung saang place nila gagawin yung act.

↻ There is a specific time kung kelan na kayo pwede mag-roleplay or act. Check the schedule below.

↻ Before you do or start the act, do not forget to mention the base account and the accounts of Luna and Zoe.

↻ Each partner will have one comment thread lang, meaning sa replies ang interaction niyo. Halimbawa sa library niyo napili gawin yung act, may isa sa partner ang magcocomment na una, tapos yung isang partner sa reply na sasagot and so on and so forth.

↻ Once you're finished with your act. One of the partners may comment "THE END".

↻ At the end of the activity, pipili kami ng the best act and the best couple. Magkakaroon din ng Zelenian's Choice.

↻ The Campmasters will evaluate each partners based on the following criteria:

Uniqueness & Creativity of the Plot - 35 %
Relevance to the theme, song lyrics, movie/book lines and Philia - 30 %
Chemistry - 25%
Entertainment - 10%
TOTAL: 100%

↻ Zelenian's Choice will be based on votings. On the next page, people may vote thru inline comments the top 3 couples who they think are the best. The partners who are part of this activity may also vote.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

█ ▌SCHEDULE▐ █

Couples may start talking to each other and plot tonight (April 17, 2018) at 10:30 PM up until 2:00 PM tomorrow (April 18, 2018)

Couples may start doing the act or roleplay tomorrow (April 18, 2018) at 2:30 PM up until Thursday (April 19, 2018) at 12 noon.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

█ ▌AWARDS/REWARDS▐ █

The partners will be given an award in the Award's Night of the roleplay house.

┉ ┈ ┉

If you have any questions
or clarifications, feel free
to reply on the questions'
thread below.