Chapter 29: Bella's secret

🐝⛈✨

||Makayla's POV||

"You're asking me to move in with you?" I ask looking at Chris. "Well...yeah" he says holding my hands in his, his gaze not leaving mine.

"Of course I will" I say happily, I didn't even care about the students walking and talking around us. Right now I only cared about him and I knew he was thinking the same thing.

"Okay" he says gladly, he kisses me deeply and I kiss back. He cups my face in his hands and my entire body trembles under his touch. I think I'm in love...

All these feelings come back to me at once, feelings of happiness. Chris loved me and nobody could ever change that. I pull away from the kiss and hug him tightly, "I love you Chris" I say.

"I love you too" I hear him say as he wraps his muscular hands around me. I felt complete for the first time in my life, nothing could take this away from us.

Somehow, two dumb teenagers like us found love in this chaotic world. Our love was passionate and filled of adventure, we would do anything for each other and that's what made it special. We understood our differences and help one another overcome our struggles. Fight one another's battles with them.

The next few days pass by in the blink of an eye and soon I wake up on my bed, on my birthday. Chris was already awake and looked at me with his Hazel eyes "Happy birthday Princess" he said softly.

He wrapped his arms around me and I run my fingers through his ruffled hair. I smile warmly at him before my dad walks into the room "My little girl's finally a woman!" He says walking toward the bed. My mother follow behind him and we all hug each other, this was all I needed for my birthday "Thanks guys" I say as I'm being squished in the middle of the group hug.

The next day, Chris and I were getting ready for Layla's party. "Did you pack the sunscreen?" I asked Chris for the millionth time. "We don't need it" he says rolling his eyes.
"You don't need it" I say getting up and grabbing the sunscreen myself.

When we were finally ready I made my way downstairs with our bags. My parents met us halfway there "Hey mom, dad were going out with Layla to the pool thing" I say
"What party thing?" My dad asks in a serious tone. "You never told us about any pool thing" my mom chipped in.

Were they serious right now?

"Layla's mom and dad are gonna be there I say—Chris tell them" I say looking at Chris for support. He simply shrugs and leaves the room, going into the kitchen.
Well thanks a lot Chris

My parents stay silent for a moment before bursting out into laughter "We got you!" My mother says in between laughs.

"Honey, you're an adult now, the only thing we can tell you now, is not to stay out too late" my dad said.

"Oh..." I say, it's scary how fast time flies, my parents were no longer accountable for my actions, I alone was. Chris returns and tosses me an apple, like the champ I am, I catch it and cast a smile in his direction. "Don't get cocky" he warns.

I giggle at his remark before we hear a car's horn coming from the drive way. "Bye mom, Bye dad!" I say leaving with the bags. Chris says his goodbyes and follows me out to the driveway where we meet the others in a car. Xavier was driving and everybody was packed, there was little to no space left. "Oh come on" I say looking at Chris who ran past me and took the last seat. He grinned and patted his knee signalling for me to sit on his lap.

I climb into the car and sit on his knee, staying as far away from his 'area' as possible. Even though, we were gonna be moving in together soon, some part of me was still shy for some unknown reason. "Hey guys" I say looking at Layla, Bella, Liam and a little girl. She looked familiar but I couldn't quite recognize her face.