Letter 7

Dear Mother,

If you've recieved this letter, I must be dead, and they must have found this letter on my person.

Im not quite sure what to write. I wanted to write something, so you didn't just recieve that formal, inpersonal, mass letter that they send to all the families.

I dont have much to say which I haven't said before. I love you. You should know that by now.

And I guess I'm sorry. You were right. You always are. I should have listened to you and stayed home.

Don't blame yourself in any way. You were the best mother I could have hoped for, and you taught me well.

Again, I love you, now more than ever.

Dont forget me.

Charles Reeves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Dear Henry,

I told you that you were always the lucky one, and that you should be gratefull you can stay at home. So I guess I'm the one that's always right, ey?

All I have to say is that you are the best brother, and more than that, the best friend I ever had. I hope you live a long life. And a happy one. You deserve it.

Take care of Mother for me. And Rose.

All my love,

Charles Reeves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Rose,

Time so easily slips through our hands. I wish I had spent more time with you. We could have grown old together. Had a family of our own.

I wanted to tell you to find someone else who treats you like the queen you are. Don't worry about me. I'll be watching over you.

You are my first and only love,

Yours, now and always,

Charles Reeves.