Chap. 11

The next few days were rather uneventful, but I guess that's a good thing.

I finally convinced Rory that I wasn't going back to him.

I found someone better.

Friday night I went to Blair's house, and we just relaxed. 

In the middle of a game of Sorry,  we thought we heard someone shouting from outside. Who was making so much noise at 11:30 at night?

A pebble hit the window.

Blair looked at me and smiled. 

She ran to the window and opened it. 

"Blair, I can't sleep knowing I let you go." It was Chuck.  "It was the worst decision of my life.  You're the best thing that's ever happened to me, I don't know what I was thinking, letting you go.  Please, take me back." He said. " I truly love you Blair."

He was so sweet.  I knew something wasn't right when he let her go. 

"Of course Chuck. I love you too." She said to him.

"Now come down here," he requested. 

I stayed in her room.

I saw Blair  walk up to him, and he immediately kissed her.  They needed each other. 

After they reunited, Blair came back into her room.

"Chuck wants us to go on a double date with you and Alfie tommorow night!  He already talked to Alfie, who was available.  Are you?" she asked.

"Of course!" I exclaimed.

____________________________________________________

Saturday night rolled around, and Blair and I were getting ready for the date together.  We were going to a very nice resturaunt so we decided to both wear dresses. 

I picked out a blue and white floral printed dress with blue flats, and a silver necklace.  My hair was curled and I pulled up some of the hair into a white  lace bow.

Blair was wearing a lavender dress with gray Doc Martins.  Her hair looked incredible, just up in a simple braided bun.

We both waited by the door for Alfie and Chuck who were coming to my house to pick us both up.

I heard the doorbell ring and we both went to the door. 

Chuck and Alfie were both waiting at the door for us.

They both had on dress shirts and pants,  and they both had bow ties on, Blair and I loved bow ties. 

"Are you ready, Miss?" they asked together,  it was so cute.

They held out their arms, which me and Blair put our hands on. 

Chuck was a year older, so he could drive.

Blair and I couldn't stop giggling, we loved the gentlemanliness.

Blair got in the passenger seat, and Chuck stole a quick kiss before he started driving.

We arrived at dinner, and we got a table.

Alfie pulled out my chair, and sat next to me after I was sitting.

"What would milady like to drink?"  Chuck asked Blair, who started giggling.

"Lemonade please, sir." she said.

I set my hand on the table, and Alfie placed his on mine. 

__________________________________________________________

We had a lovely dinner.  The waitress placed the check on the table,  and I began to reach for my wallet, when Alfie stopped me.

"Did you actually think I'd let you pay?" he asked. I shrugged. "I've got it." he said, with a smirk. 

Chuck payed for Blair too of course, and before I knew it, we were pulled into my driveway. 

Alfie walked me up to my door. 

"I hope we can do this again? I had an incredible time." he said.

"It would be my pleasure." I said.

"See you Monday then?" he asked. 

"Monday." I said, smiling.

Alfie smiled, and placed his hands on my hips, and kissed me.

I loved his kisses, every time it makes me so sure I made the right decision.  He walked back to the car, and waved to me. 

It was a rough couple of weeks, but it led up to a perfect evening, and I wouldn't have changed a thing.

___________________________________________

I know this story was short, but this is the last chapter! I know I only got  a bit less than 30 reads, but that still means that someone read it, and thats what matters to me!  If you read this far, thank you so much! I'm writing another story that should be up by the end of the week, and it would be awesome if you took a look!

Leave a comment about what you thought! I could use any advice you might have! Thanks!