Chapter 4 :)

"Oh,Hinata." Asano said.

"Oh hey,its the shirmpy kid." Ren said while smirking.

"Your quite a handful little brat are you?" They teased except Asano who stared at Hinata.

Hinata who was getting abit annoyed, stayed calm,he was used to this after all Tsukishima's insults were far better to cope with but nothing really annoys Hinata the most other than his insults,so had no reason to even be annoyed at this.And he learned to stay calm due to Kageyama's constant scolding.

"Yeah,but he's our brat." Karma said out of nowhere putting his elbow on Hinata's head,leaning on him.

"K-karma your here." Hinata said weirded out how he got here fast.

"Well,you made a nicer and faster path with your running so I just followed it,thanks by the way." Karma said smirking.

"Karma what are you doing here?As far as I know you always skip the assembly." Asano said.

"Well,since the new kid is coming,might as well be there to watch him and make sure he doesn't run to any douches like you 5." Karma said provoking them.

"Hey~~ what makes you think That? We are nice to the little shrimp,Isn't that right?" The green haired boy said catching Hinata in a hug while ruffling his hair.

"U-uh I-whatever let's go " Asano said cutting of Hinata who was finally let go and fell to the ground.

As the orange haired boy was let go he looked up and was about to apologize.

"No need to apologize Hinata,besides, you will know more when you get inside.Come on." Karma said walking ahead.

When everyone was finally complete,they went in and was all in line.He looks around and saw some People looking and whispering at Hinata.

"Who's that?!"

"He must be new,poor guy"

"Isn't he the first year who was moved to class 3-E?"

"Why was he hanging around with Asano during the first day?"

They all whispered which caused Hinatac to growl and glare at them annoyed.His classmates giggled at the action.

"Calm down Hinata,It's nothing.Besides,you will get used to this." Nagisa said trying comforting him.

"What? What do you mean get u-All right good morning everyone,we will now start." Hinata was cut of by the teacher who told all the announcements.After a few announcements,Karasuma and Bitch sensei soon followed and stayed at the gym accompanying their students and of course,Hinata had fun watching Bitch sensei get scolded by Karasuma which caused all of them to laugh.

After a while they were given hand outs of the school activities until they noticed the class 3-E didn't get anything.

"Excuse me,we didn't receive anything." Isogai said.

"Huh,well that's too bad looks like you have to memorize them before you go back,you need to sharpen your memories up anyways." the announcer said mocking them.

Hinata was annoyed and fuming due to this.How can anyone act like this?Even Kageyama and Tsukishima were not this cruel,not even anywhere near to this extent.

"HEY WH-wahhhhg~~~~ volleyball~~~." Hinata,about to rant was cut of when Karma held a volleyball infront of him,his eyes sparkled while drool coming out of his mouth while following the ball.

Suddenly,they all had the school activity paper and saw Koro sensei with his "perfect" costume,they smile at their teacher's work.

"Ah,sorry we have our copies right here!" Isogai shouted.

"What? Who ruined our fun? I mean,let's proceed then"The announcer said trying to cover up his plan that he blurted just a moment ago.

At the end of the assembly Nagisa decided to buy something from the vending machine.

Hinata was about to buy something as well when he he saw Nagisa was being picked on by other students.

Hinata panicking abit not knowing what to do,he went up to Nagisa and tried to defend him but suddenly Hinata had an idea.

As he was going towards Nagisa he was already in the air being held by them.

"As if you ever tired killing anyone." Nagisa said and Hinata watched him with amazement,so Hinata decided it was now or never with his plan.

"Hi Nagisa~ what ya doin? Come on the others are waiting for us." Hinata said,but something was off and Nagisa noticed this,Hinata's bloodlust was just radiating off him not bothering just showing it through his eyes making it more scarier with his presence.

The guys started backing away in fear.

"H-hey what's wrong?" Hinata said as his eyes started watering and now showing no blood lust.

Nagisa surprised by Hinata's bloodlust control,he could only watch as the boy did so.

"Hey,we don't need to deal with this kid crying let's go." The students said running away.

Hinata smirking at the sight,he turned to Nagisa and walked with him to the class.Karasuma and Koro sensei saw this and suddenly their interest sparked up about the orange haired boy.

They continued assassinating Koro sensei,this time Hinata was Joining in on it.And he was having fun but of course.volleyball was still his passion and his favorite thing to do.