Chapter 26 :>

It was another day in Class 3-E and they were currently being held by Karasuma.

"Okay listen up,we are going to the main building's gymnasium to have them renew your P.E record that includes you too Hinata seeing as your school also needs your new records as well including your club record"Karasuma explained the students groaned much to their dismay,they didn't want to deal with them and the fact that one of them has to stay longer and they don't want to leave him alone.

"Now,now students,this will be quick and we will be back here before you know it"Koro Sensei said trying to cheer them up.

"Now the things we need to record from you all is how fast you run,how high you jump,weight,height,your flexibility,and reaction time.Hinata the extra things you need to do is laps to check your stamina,and,vertical jumps,and the other requirements has been done at the school record"Karasuma said.

"Hey teach,anyone else at the gym?"Karma asked.

"Well each class has to wait at the bleachers until hey get called to get checked"Koro Sensei informed.

"Well let's just show off"Maehara said.

"Besides we developed our skills ever since this training so we technically aren't cheating since we can't hold back"Nakamura said.

"*sighs*Fine,but if I see any unnecessary activities,I'll double the training regiment"Karasuma said making all the students agree.

The students were soon at the gymnasium watching the other class while they wait for their turn.

Class 3-A was currently being recorded the girls were cheering as the 5 popular students were next.

They did pretty decent but Asano certainly stood out since his results were higher due to him being quite athletic.

The girls screamed and squealed as the five were now finished and was revealed as they went pass them and went back to their assigned seats since it was now the next class's turn.

Karasuma went down to the gym and waited for the rest to follow to finally start.

The students were stunned how well the End Class improved,they were pretty much faster than the other classes and they were showing impressive results.

"Since when did they get this good?"Tomoya questioned getting annoyed.

"Impossible....How!?"Seo said as he gritted his teeth.

"Nice work Itona your reaction time is getting faster keep it up"Karasuma said as Itona finished doing his last test.

Everyone was now finished except Hinata who was now called up.

"Alright let's get the P.E record down then let's move on to your clubs,put some chalk powder on your hand and get ready to jump"Karasuma sensei said as Hinata nodded and walk up to the container containing the chalk powder and stretched his legs abit while walking up to the basketball ring getting ready for his run up.

"3,2,1, and go!"Karasuma counted down as Hinata jumped as high as he could reach the ring of the basketball hoop.

"WHAT THE HELL HE CAN DUNK WITH THAT!!"

"HE CAN REACH HIGHER THAN THE RING!?"

"HOW!?"

"WHAT THE HELL HOW COULD HE JUMP THAT HIGH!?"Students form different classes exclaimed as they saw how high he jumped,they now sat still and in silent waiting for the results on how many centimeters he jumped.