Chapter 13 :>

The teams sigh in relief that no was hurt but Satori was quite pissed at the fact he got fooled but he was relieved that he and the boy was not injured during all this.

"Alright since you guys are done why not untie us already?" Daichi asked with a smile along with the others but have a deadly aura around them making some of the players cower in fear.

Soon the practice matches started and they were all doing well and they managed to improve their skills.

It was now the end of the day and they packed everything and said goodbye to one another.Oikawa,Akaashi,and Hinata exchanged numbers to keep in touch.

The teams bid eachother farewell and soon went back to their respective schools and went home.

It was now test week and the others were studying hard as ever,except Tanka,Nishinoya,Kageyama,and Hinata were crying in a corner not breathing.

"Oi get a grip!!!"Daichi said shaking Nishinoya and Tanaka.

"Well....let's have a deal" Sugawara said .

"If You guys can't pass every subject then you guys can't practice late but if you do you can, and just to make it easier even if one out of four of you passed a subject it is considered as a pass for everyone" Sugawara said.

Hinata suddenly realized he had Koro sensei with him and he still remembered everything the teacher taught him which was a first for him.

"Deal" Hinata said confidently.

"Oh what is this? He looks confident"Tsukishima said smirking.

"Oi dumbass what are you doing?" Kageyama said.

"I got this" Hinata said sternly.

After a whole lot of convincing they finally agreed to accept the deal and they now studied by themselves since they weren't allowed to ask help from others.

The days came faster than expected and it was finally the day of the test the whole team and class-E wished each other goodluck.

The 3 players soon soon got their results and some of their were happy with what they see until they saw some of them failed at different tests.

*At the gym

The three players were now in a corner crying.They have passed several test but they didn't manage to get Math and English which was a subject that everyone struggled with.

"Looks like you guys can't practice late" Suga said abit disappointed thinking his deal would work out whole Tsukishima was giggling.

"WAIT!!!" Hinata ran in and gave Suga the test papers.

The team members who saw his papers stiffed almost all of his test papers had a score of 100.

"H-how?" Tsukishima asked amazed and annoyed.

"It's actually pretty easy" Hinata said.

"HINATAAA THANKYOU!!" Tanaka and Nishinoya said hugging the boy.

"HA LOOK WHO'S THE SMARTASS NOW TSUKISHIMA!"Tanaka exclaimed.