chapter 4

He shuts the door and sighs

You groan "look, Arthur I told you it wasn't my fault that I was late or that I forgot the lines, I was-"

"-practicing your lines too late, obviously the wrong parts and you were babysitting all night. Yes, love, I know you have told me that every time you were late and when you forget the same lines during rehearsal it's not acceptable anymore and you know that others have main roles as well and such as me yet I still make it to school on time and mesmerise the lines-"

"-ARTHUR, i-"

"-no you've done this over and over again it's not fair" he sighed tiredly and ruffled his already messy hair. "I've talked to the producer and if you don't come on time to school or the rehearse and forget any lines that it for you"

You opened you're mouth to protest but he put his hand up as if to say stop

"Listen, love I'm sorry you just need to be more organise it's not good if you're not organised and that leads to unreliability." He said looking away.

Tears formed in your eyes, words failed to form so you nodded and stepped back more, a strand of (h/c) fell in front of your face. A shaky arm reached for Arthur and pushed him slightly aside 

"i-I need to go"

"(y-y/n)" Arthur tried to block the way again but you kept you grip on the cold door handle in front of you.

"No Arthur you've said enough" a single tear ran down your cheek as you swiftly opened the door and ran out of the school.

You ran and ran and never looked back even when you heard the Brit calling your name you dismissed it and kept running. You knew exactly where you were going the only place you knew you could be at peace. You took a sharp left and then a right then you reached the park and hurried over to your late mothers favourite place the where bandstand and lovers bridge.

This was the very spot where your dad proposed to your late mum the locking of a padlock on the bridge symbolising their ever binding love to each other that stayed there till this day but seemed to be overtaken by rust. Then the presenting of the ring in the shelter providing bandstand as the rain poured heavily, just the thought of this was stinging your eyes but you knew that you felt close to your mum here and it was the perfect spot to regain focus. You took a deep breath and walked towards the bridge slowly as you recited your lines...