Whoops

I sit up on my unmade bed, my clothes inside out and back to front all over the floor. I let out heavy pants, trying to re-gain a steady breath. The blanket falls, exposing my bare skin, cooling me down.

Looking to my right, I see Jordan's beautiful, big green eyes looking into my brown ones. He smiles a toothy grin with those perfect pearls of his. His brown hair messily hangs down to meet his eyebrows.

"Babe?" Jordan began slowly, reaching his muscular hand out to meet mine.

I tilt my head as if to ask 'what?'

"We've known each other for over a year now. I feel like I want more from you than just, you know.. sex. I know I've finished school now, but you're in your final year anyway. This could work!" He said, barely making eye contact. I could tell he just wanted me to give him a chance.
He flashed a hopeful grin at me before letting out a soft sigh, "So what do you say? Do you want to be my girlfriend, Annabelle?"

Well he was pretty much perfect: beautiful smile, sculpted body, green eyes, nice hair, funny, license, tan, blah blah blah. But I really couldn't care less.

I don't want a relationship at the moment, I can't have them, I won't have them. I'm not a committed person for the time being. I mean I hope to have one one day, but today was not that day.
So at this point, as you could probably tell, I was feeling a little awkward. I told Jordan that I don't want to settle down, and yet he still tries to wrap a bloody leash around my poor little neck.

"Oh boy", I get up and slowly start rallying up my clothes. "Look, I'm sorry to say but you already know I don't want a relationship. You seriously have ten seconds to get your clothes on and leave my house. My parents should be home any second." I reply, pulling my jeans up and slipping my arms through the holes of my shirt.

"Annabelle but please! You didn't even give me a cha-"
"I really wouldn't waste my time if I were you. You got to go." I interrupted, what was he thinking? There was no point of him thinking there was hope in getting to my heart. What heart?

I suppose that might've been a bit harsh, I think to myself, peering out of my bedroom window upstairs to see Jordan slamming his car door shut on my drive way. Oh well, what can you do?

A vibration starts coming from my pocket. I look at my phone to see Iyesa calling me.

"Yeah?" I answer.

"Hey Belle, come out with us tonight. Sammy's inviting us to some party out in the woods, it's like a massive camping doof. There's supposed to be heaps of people there. I'll pick you up around nine?" And this is why I love Iyesa so much.

She knows just what I like to hear. I agree and tell her I'm excited for the night. I also went on to tell her about my incident with Jordan, she laughed at the idea of me being in a relationship before hanging up.

It was currently 8pm, I pull my messy, long, brown hair into a bun on top of my head.

Time to get ready.

After taking a 20 minute shower to shave everything, wash everything, exfoliate everything and moisturise everything, I get out and dry the racing droplets running down my bare body.

I wrap my fluffy pink robe around my self before beginning my makeup.

I apply my usual foundation and concealer and add powder to make my face look flawless. Then I add a shimmering champagne eyeshadow, paired with a black winged eye liner, and mascara to exaggerate my eye lashes. I add a peachy blush to my cheeks and finish with a pretty pink lipstick.
I quickly blow dry and straighten my naturally wavy brown hair.

I walk over to the large mirrored doors that hold my clothes and open them up to decide what I should wear tonight.

It's quite hot out so I'll wear some high waisted, distressed denim mini shorts... I didn't shave my legs for no reason! And I'll wear that with my tribal print, cropped t-shirt.

Finally, I slip into my worn in black combat boot before receiving a text from Iyesa reading "we're outside x".