Yo I got a fake ID though

After a long drag of a school day, I'm finally at home. Starved, I head to the kitchen and decide on a packet of chips- I'm obviously trying to keep it health.

I lazily pick my body up to carry myself up the stairs and to my bedroom. Friday afternoon.

My parents have both gone away on some business trip, as they do every now and then for work. So I know the group is going to be coming over at around 6 O'clock to start getting ready and drinking before we head out tonight for Iyesa's birthday.

I pull the loose strands of hair out of my face and strip down to my bra and undies, as the sun light harshly protrudes into my room.

I quickly tidy up my room- by shoving everything on the floor into a pile in the corner, covering it with a sheet. Yes, I'm a genius.

Going down stairs, I enter the living room and turn on the sound system, blaring out all my favourite songs as I prepare for the night ahead. And fuck it, since my parents aren't here- no one can tell me to keep in down (except for the neighbours of course).

I need to get myself dressed before they all get here because I'm going to be the one who has to fix this person's hair and do this person's makeup and find matching shoes for the next.

After taking a quick shower, I wrap a towel around myself before peering into my wardrobe. What do I wear? Every girl's most dreaded question.

I end up choosing a maroon, halter crop top that make my boobies look really nice. I wear that with a black skort and some strappy black high heels. I accessories with some sparkling diamond studs in my ears, and a sparkly silver bracelet.

For my makeup I do smokey bronze eye shadow with winger eyeliner and long lashes. With the perfect amount of foundation, blush and bronzer, to finish it off.

Just as I complete my finishing touches, I hear the door bell chime over my music.

I quickly run down the stairs and open the door to reveal everyone standing there. They're all holding bags of clothes, shoes and accessories, as well as bottles of alcohol.
......
A couple of hours later, all of us have managed to get dressed up for our night ahead- all while being under the influence of alcohol.

Noah is handsomely dressed in a red Ralph Lauren polo shirt with a pair of slim fit, dark trousers, paired with black dressy shoes and a golden watch.

Chelsea's model like figure is hugged tight in a knee length, yellow bandage dress. With a pair of nude high heels and her big curly hair being an accessory.

Phoebe looks fun, dressed in a short, flowy, black and white dress. This is worn with bright purple wedges and purple lipstick.

Sammy's masculine body is covered by a light blue, button-up long sleeve and brown chino style pants with boat shoes and a silver watch.

And finally, the birthday girl Iyesa. She looks pretty in a silver detailed crop top and a feminine, tight, pink mini skirt with white heels and silver jewellery.

"Guys! Where are we even going? it's only my seventeenth birthday, it's not like we can get in to anywhere that's opened very late for minors, we're not old enough yet." Iyesa stresses. She still has no idea where we're taking her.

"Here just have a couple more shots of this, then we can leave." Phoebe hands Iyesa another shot of vodka.

At this point, everyone has had three shots each, I think. Except for Iyesa who's had about five now. Thank goodness I can handle my liquor and I'm not feeling much.. yet. I know for sure Iyesa can't handle her drinks too well, so this is going to be an interesting night for her.

After taking a couple of photos and touching up makeup and fixing our hair, the taxi arrives in front of my house to take us to the place.
"Hello, where are you lot going?" the taxi driver asks us.
"We're going to the main city. To Heat Night Club thanks." Sammy responds. As Sammy says this, Iyesa starts buzzing when she hears that we're going clubbing.
When we arrive and get out, Iyesa starts asking all her questions like she always does.

"Omg how do you think this is going to work?! They'll ask me for my ID and I'll show them this bloody seventeen year old's ID? Not a good idea! How are we getting in?!" Iyesa worries and begins to feel panicked, pacing up and down the pathway, stumbling a little every now and then.

"Calm down! Look what we have here." Noah says with a grin growing on his warm face.
He pulls out fake ID's from his pocket, one for each of us. I had picked them up from a friend of a friend of mine that could get them made for us to look real. I sent in photos from each of our current driver's license' for our pictures.
"OMG you guys! I was freaking out! This is amazing, I can't wait!" Iyesa finally let her worries rest, feeling sudden excitement for the night.

"I'm just excited to have a night away from homework and assignments to be honest." Chelsea announces, sounding like she's ready to relieve some tension. We all agree.
After talking about what we each need to relieve our selves of and what we need to relax about, Phoebe says she's got one more surprise for each of us.

Reaching into her clutch, Phoebe pulls out a little, clear bag with six pills inside it.
"Before you all freak out, it's nothing full on like ecstasy or anything. It's just this herbal remedy with natural products in it just to help you all loosen up a bit. It's safe, I swear." After a couple minutes of thinking, we had all downed a pill each and we began waiting in the line for the club.

We finally reach the security guards, this is the moment of truth- hopefully the ID's look real enough for us all to get in.
I'm up first. The man looks at my ID, then looks up at my face, then looks back down to the picture. He then nods to the other security guard who opens the door to the club.
It works!!!!
One by one, the others also enter behind me, after getting cleared by security. What a relief!

As we enter, we look around to see flashing strobe lights in the darkness with random flashes of underdressed girls and over dressed guys. The scent of masculine cologne, dainty perfumes and sweat all combine, creative a strange smelling feast for my nose. The bar is packed all the way around, full of unaware people trying to find drinks or their recently lost friends. Everyone is grinding on the next person or trying to find a seat that's not already taken. The heavy bass tickles my toes as the music trances me and invites me into this moment of pure lust and enjoyment.

Let the night begin!